What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lewis Brown -->> Penwiff

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I'm not Taylor is a effective 80mins player at this stage, I noticed that he was bent over hands on knees after taking a soft hit up in the 45th min of the game, so just after a halftime break.

hitman82

Bench
I'm not Taylor is a effective 80mins player at this stage, I noticed that he was bent over hands on knees after taking a soft hit up in the 45th min of the game, so just after a halftime break.

Yeah you're right there, I saw the same thing but thought he was winded. I think he's good for around 60 minutes currently.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Reckon this move will suit all parties

We have plenty of second rowers going around at the moment
Saves us on the salary cap

Sharkie will probably see more game time at Penrith

Which ultimately is good for the kiwis team!

Still sad to see him go, he's been somewhat of a favourite over the recent years but wish him all the best

tangalife

Juniors
Keep Luck one more year IMO. We really need some senior players with all these young guys. Not many of them stand up as leaders either.

Keep him one more year, give Taylor this season and next and he will be fine to take over Luck's absense

TheDMC

Bench
Something had to give, too many 2nd rowers, but we'll miss you sharkie you've been a good un. Loved how he used his low center of gravity and strength to drive defenders up and then back - he made important yardage consistently. Hope he has a blinder at Penrith.

JoeD

First Grade
Hasn't been playing well but word is he was concussed in the first few minutes when going for the try, couldn't remember the game at all at after match function.

_addict

Juniors
Hasn't been playing well but word is he was concussed in the first few minutes when going for the try, couldn't remember the game at all at after match function.

Peaheart. What a soft option to take to forget that game;-)