What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liechardt Oval cant wait to reunite next year.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
innsaneink said:
LOL....a Newtown PL band waggonner puttin sh*t on us....thats rich.

This is the NRL forum HPH......your team aint here and neither should you....run along now :lol:

Whats even funnier is he goes on about how Balmain "sold out" when infact they are still running around as we speak - let alone how he sold himself out in changing clubs :lol: :lol:

TIGERPies

Juniors
Henson Park Hornets said:
TIGERPies said:
as if we dont have pride either

that burrow are self indulgent idiots who seem to think that rugby league owes south something. or that they are an icon for how a struggling sydney club can make it.

neither of these are the case

I've a mate who is in the Burrow and he says that they are a great bunch of people who love their footy and want to have a sing song. How can you say that they are self indulgent or that they think the NRL owe Souths something? I dunno I've never sat with them, just listened to my mates stories from the Burrow. He said that the Wests Tigers Fanatics have been given alot of help from the Burrow in getting organised.

um with their stupid two teams no pride call. and with there attitude that souths are unbreakable in their tradition as some kind of becon to how sydney clubs can survive

r.i.p. souths

PINGU

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
No-one cares what you think.

Your analysis' are repetitive, boring and bordering on insanity. Take a few pills, have a lie down and try not to think about Balmain too much. ;-)

You and a few of your mates must care.

If you didn't care why would you keep responding to my posts. :shock:

PINGU

Juniors
Henson Park Hornets said:
Eddie. said:
Ah the bitterness of some of these haters :lol:

How they must hate us being in the 8 and getting all these record crowds

So all they can come up with is the one game against melbourne, in 10 years time PINGU will probably still be going on about this game.

Eat Sh!t WT's haters, we are here to stay

:lol:

Lets not forget the 4000 odd that the WT's got against the Broncos on a Sunday arvo last year, during the height of the team of the century celebrations. New jersey and all.

I don't hate the Wests Tigers, just pity their supporters who have been taken in by the News Ltd lies. Must have hurt when the Souths supporters from the Burrow chanted "We might be crap, but you're still merged", "two teams, no pride".

They forgot the "No heart" at the end.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
PINGU said:
hybrid_tiger said:
No-one cares what you think.

Your analysis' are repetitive, boring and bordering on insanity. Take a few pills, have a lie down and try not to think about Balmain too much. ;-)

You and a few of your mates must care.

If you didn't care why would you keep responding to my posts. :shock:

You get a kick out of this don't you? :lol:

You're a traitor. It's funny arguing with pathetic, bandwagon Balmain-haters like you. ;-)

PINGU

Juniors
It's even more funny to my friends and I when you bite boy.

And yes we all get a kick out of you and your mates. :D

hybrid_tiger

Coach
PINGU said:

Wow! You have friends? :shock:

The fact that you believe what you say is laughable. Bagging a team is one thing. Posting countless amounts of useless trash as you do is another. You ran out of material after one post mate.

Most people around here think that you're a bandwagoning idiot, bar a couple of deluded others such as nospam49. Why do you insist on taking such an interest in our club? You accuse us of having no heart yet you changed teams. Thats a joke. :lol:

If we wanted your opinion we would twist your ear and feed you a gumball.

PINGU

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
PINGU said:

Wow! You have friends? :shock:

The fact that you believe what you say is laughable. Bagging a team is one thing. Posting countless amounts of useless trash as you do is another. You ran out of material after one post mate.

Most people around here think that you're a bandwagoning idiot, bar a couple of deluded others such as nospam49. Why do you insist on taking such an interest in our club? You accuse us of having no heart yet you changed teams. Thats a joke. :lol:

If we wanted your opinion we would twist your ear and feed you a gumball.

Boy I was thinking about letting you in on a little secret, but I think I will pass. I have tried to post some subtle hints but they go wizzing past off stump.

Yes I have many friends and again they are very amused by YOU and a few others. I think when you finish school, maybe you should get into comedy as you provide laughs for many people.

Oh and your piss weak insults, please keep them going, please. :lol:

Cheers
Pingu

PINGU

Juniors
Yes Mighty Tiger you are another one they are amused by as well.

Please keep going with you piss weak insults as well. :D

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Same old, same old dribble.

That's all you're good for. As I said, it got boring after one post.

You obviously arent too proud of whoever you support, because you havent told anyone. (Not that anyone would give a flying f**k).

You're a p1ssweak, disillusional bandwagoner who has contributed nothing positive to normal rugby league topics.

Instead you have an agenda to bag anything remotely to do with the Balmain and Wests Tigers clubs, whilst at the same time ignoring anything which happens to contradict you're poor arguments. (if you can even call them that)

The only reason you come on this site is to stir up useless sh1t about our club. You do have some serious issues.

Sad, sad little man you are Pingu.

This guy is from the crocdileman school of flaming.

1. Get your arsed served to you on a plate over a period of time.
2. Claim that you have a group of "friends" that egg you on.
3. Claim that you've been doing it for a reason that you won't divulge because you haven't thought one up yet.

pingu, you're a pissant and a crap flamer.

Tell your pretend mates I said gidday and ask them what are they doing knocking around with a dork like you.

:^o

TIGERPies

Juniors
Back to the point of this post

A definate favourite victory would be when we beat Parra there the year after they smashed us.

That was sweet. :D

A definate low point was the baby broncos smashing us.

(but with scotty prince we know why, withers had no chance)

PINGU

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:

You obviously arent too proud of whoever you support, because you havent told anyone. (Not that anyone would give a flying f**k).

You're a p1ssweak, disillusional bandwagoner who has contributed nothing positive to normal rugby league topics.

Instead you have an agenda to bag anything remotely to do with the Balmain and Wests Tigers clubs, whilst at the same time ignoring anything which happens to contradict you're poor arguments. (if you can even call them that)

The only reason you come on this site is to stir up useless sh1t about our club. You do have some serious issues.

Boy, then why do you keep responding to my posts?

Now that is SAD :cry:

PINGU

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
This guy is from the crocdileman school of flaming.

1. Get your arsed served to you on a plate over a period of time.
2. Claim that you have a group of "friends" that egg you on.
3. Claim that you've been doing it for a reason that you won't divulge because you haven't thought one up yet.

pingu, you're a pissant and a crap flamer.

Tell your pretend mates I said gidday and ask them what are they doing knocking around with a dork like you.

:^o

Crocdileman was a champ of belting you around, along with Beaussie and the King.

Yeah, how bizarre that a messageboard would have people responding to someone else's posts.....

We should all do what pingu says. If you disagree with someone, do anything but post afterwards to show that you disagree.

:roll:

Mighty Tiger

Bench
PINGU said:
Yes Mighty Tiger you are another one they are amused by as well.

Yeah well I guess I amuse all sorts, good to see those vioces you hear (I mean friends) are laughing at you (oops I mean me) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
PINGU said:
hybrid_tiger said:

Boy, then why do you keep responding to my posts?

Now that is SAD :cry:

Here we go again - the Pingu merry-go-round of stupidity.

Ignoring my entire post, which showed how much of a bored little hypocrite you are, and instead posting more useless dribble that is irrelevant to the topic.

If I gave you a dollar for your thoughts, I'd have change coming.

And responding to posts is what this forum is for - not that you use it for it's purpose.