What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Life's simple pleasures

Charley9

Bench
Being outdoors is mine.
I like being out in the middle of nowhere or camping or out on a really long isolated beach.
And rainy days in bed.

Lynchy

Juniors
*Falling asleep to the sound of rain
*Going out for coffee with my mum and making her laugh
*Having a relaxing radox bath

Pure Bliss!

*melliez*

Juniors
Lynchy said:
*Having a relaxing radox bath

Oh yes! I love a relaxing bath! Bubble Baths are my favourite!

Sleeping through the night. Now that little miss is getting active she wakes up usually about 3 or 4am wanting to play! The downfall is she wants me to play with her too!

NC

Juniors
*melliez* said:
Oh yes! I love a relaxing bath! Bubble Baths are my favourite!

Sleeping through the night. Now that little miss is getting active she wakes up usually about 3 or 4am wanting to play! The downfall is she wants me to play with her too!
Atleast my nephew has a good sleeping pattern, not that it bothers me in the slightest though because I live all the way on the other side of the house :p

aqua_duck

Coach
*making prank calls to people with a thick south auckland kiwi accent ("bro gimme sum KFC of I'll mish ya")-Jedda would know all about that lol

*playing pool at the local with mates

*playing football with mates, no refs to stuff things up

*going for a drive at night(though can't afford to do that anymore these days)

*having a boys only BBQ pig out at a nice location

*going for a swim at coogee beach after uni on a friday (only 5 minutes drive away)

MrCharisma

Bench
* Gym: Nothing better then hitting weights, pushing your limits and then feeling better for it

* Music: Live or pre-recorded. Music really does sooth the soul and it complements everything in your life.

* Companionship: Doesn't matter what you do, I love having my close mates around. Always something to do and something to talk about.

garden fairy

Juniors
1. waking up in the morning and having a cuddle with Tim before I have to push him out of bed so he isn't late for work.
2. playing fetch with my cat when she's in a psycho-silly mood and wants to destroy anything in her path
3. reading - magazines, books, the newspaper...I just love reading anything that isn't uni-related
4. listening to music/dancing
5. hanging out with friends - talking and laughing - this hasn't happened much lately, I'm getting all my mental stimulation from having mock screaming matches with work friends whilst children are trying to hurl themselves through windows and covering themselves in slime and the phone keeps ringing non-stop...

astrogirl

First Grade
A couple more...

.. Watching a candle's flame flicker and burn
.. Seeing little kids smile
.. Getting a chance to kick back and knit