What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Light Beer only at todays game..

coolumsharkie

Referee
No smoking, light beer, soon there will be no loud noise due to some poor shut in being disturbed from thier afternoon siesta!

Oh thats right,it's already happened at Jubalee Oval :lol:

redbacks back

Juniors
Why anyone cant do without a beer for 80 minutes is beyond me. I would have no problem If alcohol wasn't available at any sporting event!

Before any asks...yes I do enjoy a beer!

ScotaaySharkie

Juniors
Half of the dogs fans, which were around me had no idea about the rules of rugbyleague, i also had a woman yelling pass it pass it! all friggen game infront of me and that was the worst experience i've ever had at the football.

After todays badluck, i have no doubt we'll win at home against the warriors despite their victory... Big men stomping on little tigers.

Quigs

Immortal
0-top5.jpg

What type of dancing was it King, wasn't Lap by any chance.

Saw that once at the MCG.. was well after the final hooter though.

Someone sent me the email vid.

Cheers
Quigs

Frenzy.

Immortal
I have a very good shot of the King in action.

Only problem is I can't get my damn camera installed on this bastard desktop.

Thomo.

First Grade
one thing was that "due to licensing" telstra stadium is unable to sell beer in the second half. the bars all closed up.