What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lights are up!

chileman

Coach
The Burleigh Football club has installed lights to rival those at Carrara.

Standing about 30 meters in hight they will enable the club to hold night games at Pizzy park, the first of these will be Friday nights trial.

mud n blood

Juniors
We've been renovating up at Wests too .... the canteen's about to be painted by the juniors, and finally after 12 years the council is fixing up our carpark ! :x

dizi

Juniors
Does Wests have a lawn mower? It looks like they let it grow over the off season and cut it with a slasher, thus ripping it out and leaving large heaps of mulch to die. It looks sh!thouse. If they have a ride-on and pay for the fuel I'll do it for them it looks so bad.

dizi

Juniors
I'm serious, if they have a ride-on lawn mower and pay for the fuel I'll fix it up for them.

rugged

Juniors
i heard that souths colts are putting in a complain about the state of purtell park.

mud n blood

Juniors
big deal - lets complain about the leaning posts, the lack of parking spaces on game day, the small scores on the scoreboard, the broken glass in the carpark, the stinkiest bogs in Queensland, and pathetic performances for 7 years ..... :roll: f**k 'em ....

That's funny because I consider Davies Park to be in an even worse state than Purtell Park.

BTW, what was the results from last night's Purtell Park trials?

Sgt Schultz

Juniors
It's good to see the juniors and the council get in and help Wests.

What are Wests doing themselves to improve the place.

Or are they waiting until the Broncos come on board and they go back into the Qld Cup.

oxenham

Juniors
Davies still are not using the dongers.....are they?You would be falling through the floor by now.
I did not mind the changing rooms at Purtell, in the clubhouse......whenever the coaches address got boring,you could duck out for a beer.
If Wests are relying on the horse....best of luck.
I always thought it made some sense for BV to look at Wests instead of crowding the north eastern suburbs at Callaghan.....I assume Kedron Wavell had pretty much the say in that.....and of course KW has the best interests of League at heart and not the filthy lucre or share of the market.

Latest posts