What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lilyman to Raiders...

Paullyboy

Coach
Im not sure whether Id like that or not. He's a great player, but I still dont really like him and havent ever since the Monaghan incident.

aussies1st

Staff member
I'll take him but can't see him leaving the club that has made him a rep player. Hopefully we buy someone good at least.

Roy Rover

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
Im not sure whether Id like that or not. He's a great player, but I still dont really like him and havent ever since the Monaghan incident.

I agree I've always thought of him as a dirty bastard.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Prodigiousman said:
But if you want to write off the Raiders in 2007 go ahead... just don't bask in any success they have if you do.
Shut your f**kin mouth.
I support the Raiders win lose or draw.

Bay56

First Grade
dubby said:
:-k

i wonder who my source was referring too then???

dubster your sources may have been correct .... but as they say "yeserdays negotiations are todays scrap" ... they probably dont say that but you know what I mean :)

I dont doubt what you have been told, and the assumption that it could have been Lilly is not unrealistic, but his manager may have squeezed a few more dollars from elsewhere and all of a sudden all bets ae off.

btw what is your take on the "self-wanking" thing that Azz commented on :lol:

Timbo

Staff member
O'Donnell would have been a rep player years earlier, but the world is he was led astry by the influence of Terry Lamb...I'd welcome him with open arms.

I'd also not say no to Carlaw-He was a beast when he was at his peak, if we could get him back there then I'd do handstands.

Raider_69

Post Whore
thats the problem with ya timbo... sure carlaw was good at his best but how long ago was that? what about owen cragie? awesome talent on his day, should we sign him? of course not!

Howells the same, good on his day but by geez his days are few and far between

We need to look at players who are going well at the moment and have their best years of footy in front of them... if we want to take a punt on an untester player, we got plenty of them in reggies waiting for a crack

BTW i dont like o'donnell but f**k he is a good good player... id imagine i could get over his sickening shot on mick monnas if he pulled on the lime green

Timbo

Staff member
I have relatives who know the O'Donnell family...Word is Terry Lamb was what was killing him at Wests-ie making him a thug-Look what he's done at NQL under a different coach!

Raider_69

Post Whore
would surprise me in the least timbo, given lamb and hoppa were caugh having a jolly old laugh at his bum poking antics