What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lilyman to Raiders...

dubby

Bench
I bethca Kite is coming home. He's earned a good buck elsewhere, now he's coming home as in established rep player....

thickos

First Grade
It'd be a big blow to Manly if they lost Kite and Kennedy in the one season. Not sure if the Eagles would let that happen.

Lilyman would be handy but to be honest Origin II was the most of him in action I've seen... still somewhat of an unknown quantity.

aussies1st

Staff member
Carlaw oh hell no!
Lilyman like Mogg picked out of no where so good to have a young guy like him over here. But haven't seen much of him.

Paullyboy

Coach
Lillyman has HUGE raps on him from Cowboy people in the know.

I agree with the anti-Carlaw sentiments.

Edwahu

Bench
Flannery would be a very good signing. He has his best years in front of him but needs a change of scenery IMO.

Kite would be a massive signing for us in the long term.

paulquinn49

Bench
Why buy a player who has their best years behind them? I thought Flannery was good, but he was simply in a good team. He is total crap now that Roosters aren't performing. Souths written all over him.

Carlaw is rumoured to go to Titans anyway.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Boing Boing said:
We have plenty of forwards, but some of them just aren't good enough. Lilyman would be a great signing.

agreed
not to mention the fact 2 of our 2nd rowers, Hodgson and Croker are unlikely to be here in 2007
would be an awesome signing

sydraider

First Grade
Edwahu said:
Flannery would be a very good signing. He has his best years in front of him but needs a change of scenery IMO.

Kite would be a massive signing for us in the long term.

Totally Agree, Flannery would be a good signing.

Prodigiousman

Juniors
Jacob Lillyman is a excellent prospect and Canberra should be doing all they can to secure him as the future lock at the club.

He might've played Origin well before anyone expected but he's a kid loaded with heart and ability. If Henry can get him to go to Canberra you should be doing handstands - if you've seen him play a couple of games or none at all.

He is going to be a fine backrower and they do not grow on trees.

Brimmer

Juniors
Lilyman would be a great buy but for the life of me I don't know why we aren't chasing a decent centre and a winger.

I heard that Dane Carlaw is almost set to go to the panthers?

Latest posts