What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lilyman to Raiders...

julian87

Juniors
Flannery, Lilyman and Carlaw all signing would make me happy tbh.

Now for a centre and a replacement for choc.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
Flannery would be awesome. He is so versatile that so long as he insn't the one who is injured, then you have that many more options.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Dubby - Woolford signed today(Wed) not Thursday as your source indicated.

So we aren't getting Lilyman...........

Macko8

Juniors
Mal Meninga said:

???????? why aint we getting lillyman???

Macko8

Juniors
where did dubbys source come from???
he (dubby) was actually pritty sure we were getting lilyman and another qld SOO player from origin 2, because they liked neil henry?????

But yeah we all knew it wouldnt happen!!

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Macko8 said:
he (dubby) was actually pritty sure we were getting lilyman and another qld SOO player from origin 2, because they liked neil henry?????

Patience, patience.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Macko8 said:

No idea mate, but it seems that the source who said Germ would sign tommorow also tipped him off about Lilyman.

Macko8

Juniors
maybe we're waiting for off season to purchase a few players.
Either way who really cares if we dont buy a couple of players for next season we have enough young talent here to build a great side and Neil Henry coming in as head coach....Premiers 2007 forshore ;)

Mal Meninga

Bench
Not too sure if their is going to be any players in the market in the off-season!
Young talent means nothing if we can't put good players around them. Souths have good young players who are rotting because the calibre around them stinks.

Prodigiousman

Juniors
Souths don't have the quality of young players the Raiders do champ.

They won't recover on that front for another 2 or 3 years at least. Think about it - they had no developing junior system from 99-2001 when they were out of the comp. You don't replace your junior system in 4 seasons, and youngsters with any ability would've gone elsewhere over those years because there was no progression available to the senior level.

But if you want to write off the Raiders in 2007 go ahead... just don't bask in any success they have if you do.

dubby

Bench
Mal Meninga said:

That was actually my stuff up.....it was to be announced BY Thursday..:oops: but I was hoping nobody would notice....

And like I said earlier, it was MY conclusion it was Lilyman. Re-read my earlier posts dude...

Patience MM, Patience.

Macko8

Juniors
Well now i wonder which forward management are going to look at now...last night on the footy show danny wiedler was talking about player movements and said asotasi was close to signing a contract with souths and myles had interest from the Broncos which isnt surprising.

Management have said they would like to like sign a backrower and possibly another outside back.

Has anyone heard anything on Frank Pritchard??
Josh Hannay???

Latest posts