What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lincon Withers

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
These Rumours his been allowed to talk to other clubs surely they are just rumours.
I understand you blokes letting piggy go with withers there and a younger cheap player in Ennis to replace him but surely you wouldnt let them both go. If it is true can someone point him in the direction of Pittwater Rd and Manly Leagues club :D

Wobbygong

First Grade
Cliffy,

Mate he doesn't want his career to go backwards and joining Manly would be the biggest mistake anyone could make.

Hasn't Moule, Alberts and some others already taken one look at the joint and said let me outta here!

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
Wobbygong said:
Cliffy,

Mate he doesn't want his career to go backwards and joining Manly would be the biggest mistake anyone could make.

Hasn't Moule, Alberts and some others already taken one look at the joint and said let me outta here!
I dont know what you post has to do with the thread buddy, if you are looking for a bite mate you wont get one from me.
All i will say is that as of an announcement today from my club Ashley Alberts will be at manly next year.

Should be a good season Wobbygong and your club has built up well too, could be the year they finally do it matie.

Nugby

Juniors
Yeah, Wobby, leave him alone. Sorry Cliffy, us fans haven't got much idea of what's going on with Withers, it'd a bit of a headache at the moment, especially if we trade him for Tyran/Tyrone Smith (shudders)...

If he's not happy here, I hope he ends back up at the Tigers, though I'm hearing conflicting reports about what Robbie Mears's options are next year.

Jamesy

Juniors
Do you guys realise that Tyran Smith and Tyrone Smith are 2 complety different people. Tyran Smith is a back-rower at Canberra and Tyrone Smith is a Centre from the Roosters.

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
Wezman007 said:
Do you guys realise that Tyran Smith and Tyrone Smith are 2 complety different people. Tyran Smith is a back-rower at Canberra and Tyrone Smith is a Centre from the Roosters.
Tyrone Smith, is actually a manly junior from curl curl his brother is yawnion player george smith who plays for the Manly Marlins.

pyro

Juniors
Manly have a stronger forward pack next season with Kennedy and Kite signing. That's a very good start to rebuilding a contending side. Kite was the key signing IMO, really talented player.

Lincoln Withers is still contracted to the Dragons isn't he?

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
personally ure crazy to let him go
it seems more and more in the game today u need two hookers sharing the 80 minutes
there are rare exceptiongs like Buderus

Collateral

Coach
Even if Ennis fails (which I dont think he will) we have capable backup in Gorrell and Humphries who are both very good hookers with First Grade experience.

Ribs

Bench
Ennis had better be the real deal. I really enjoyed watching Withers play.

Humphries needs to put some weight on for mine..... If he tried a hit like Withers does, he'd end up in the fourth row.

Gorrell will go ok, but still, disappointing.

Latest posts