What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lismore updates

Hellsy

Immortal
That was beyond ridiculous.

There were puddles that could have swallowed small cars....... and we were in a small car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki

Coach
Hellsy said:
That was beyond ridiculous.

There were puddles that could have swallowed small cars....... and we were in a small car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just would not give up! I wish I had headed for the M4, mighta missed it all. Bean was huggin Piggy coz I think he was scared.. :lol:

73409574.jpg

does it work?

Check out Fuis New Haircut:

73409412.jpg

Stagger eel

Staff member
curtasy of MITS

* Brett Finch had a v ery impressive ganme especially in defense.

* Faa'asso 3 errors in the last 10 minutes basically cost us the game, may of played himself out of top 17 spot after that.

* Eric Grothe, suspected Ligerment damage in his ankle, they're not sure of the full extent until he gets MRI scans, however he did walk past MITS and looked ok, so hopefully not to much damage caused.

* MITS has a photo of Benny smilling he sends Helsy and Jess his love *groval groval*

* Chad has a head gash but no other injury concern to talk about.

hope this helps

lucablight

First Grade
eelavation said:
curtasy of MITS

* Brett Finch had a v ery impressive ganme especially in defense.

* Faa'asso 3 errors in the last 10 minutes basically cost us the game, may of played himself out of top 17 spot after that.

* Eric Grothe, suspected Ligerment damage in his ankle, they're not sure of the full extent until he gets MRI scans, however he did walk past MITS and looked ok, so hopefully not to much damage caused.

* MITS has a photo of Benny smilling he sends Helsy and Jess his love *groval groval*

* Chad has a head gash but no other injury concern to talk about.

hope this helps

Remember when Tahu got injured last year in origin 3 and Sterlo said "he's walking so that's a good sign" and then he ended up missing the entire season? I hope that doesn't happen aagin.

thats both good and bad eela, not good about grothe, hope its not to bad, wonder how inu went, maybe the chance he needs or would reddy get it.

Bad news re fa'aso, he looks the goods, i guess we wait and see come tuesday because this will be as close to the round 1 team as possible wont it?

MrT

Juniors
just because he made those errors doesn't mean he won't get selected in top 17.
This is a trial after all. From reports he's been quite impressive.

Does anyone have any info on a prop we signed from Penrith, surname Schuster I believe.
Heard he was a man mountain. hasn't featured in trials that i know of.

Stagger eel

Staff member
parra-all-the-way said:
thats both good and bad eela, not good about grothe, hope its not to bad, wonder how inu went, maybe the chance he needs or would reddy get it.

Bad news re fa'aso, he looks the goods, i guess we wait and see come tuesday because this will be as close to the round 1 team as possible wont it?

see the pL report about INU's form.

Stagger eel

Staff member
MrT said:
just because he made those errors doesn't mean he won't get selected in top 17.
This is a trial after all. From reports he's been quite impressive.

Does anyone have any info on a prop we signed from Penrith, surname Schuster I believe.
Heard he was a man mountain. hasn't featured in trials that i know of.

Kyle Schuster.

no he hasn't he could be injured, same with Blake Blackburn and Jeremy latimore, still on the injured list.

http://www.thewest.com.au/aapstory.aspx?StoryName=359036

Titans claim 22-10 trial win over Eels
24th February 2007, 19:24 WST

Former Wallaby Mat Rogers had a quiet return to the NRL as the Gold Coast notched their first ever victory - a come-from-behind 22-10 win over Parramatta in a lacklustre trial tonight in Lismore.

The Titans trailed 10-4 after 70 minutes before crossing three times in the dying stages - twice through second-rower Gavin Cooper and another via co-captain Scott Prince, easily his team's best player tonight.

Rogers was understandably rusty after a five-year absence but then again so were the Eels and his teammates, who were playing together for the first time as a full-strength unit.

The 31-year-old didn't touch the ball until 12 minutes into the error-riddled match played in front of an 8,612-strong crowd.

He knocked on a difficult pass, and later dropped another tough ball directed above his head.

Dual international Rogers, who quit rugby union in December to join the Titans, saw very little ball throughout the remainder of the half and was rested for the final 40 minutes.

Sydney Roosters recruit Brett Finch also failed to make an impact playing five-eighth for Parramatta alongside No.7 Tim Smith.

A near full-strength Eels, missing only Test duo Nathan Hindmarsh and Timana Tahu, dominated the early exchanges.

They were rewarded for their good field position in the 10th minute when Joel Reddy fed the ball for try-scoring machine Jarryd Hayne to score in the left corner.

Fullback Luke Burt sprayed the attempted conversion wide to leave Parramatta 4-0 ahead.

The rest of the first half turned into an arm wrestle before Kiwi international and Titans winger Jake Webster breathed some life into the contest, putting a wicked step on Hayne to cross in the right corner.

Former Eels centre Brett Delaney missed the extras as the scores were locked at 4-all at halftime.

Parramatta edged ahead 10-6 in the 50th minute through a converted try to Reddy after back-rower Todd Lowrie sent a beautiful pass to the centre, who carried rookie Smith Samau over the line in the right corner.

Prince engineered a try for Cooper with a well-weighted grubber in the 71st minute and then scored one himself two minutes later to give the Titans a 16-10 advantage.

Cooper capped a pleasing night when he latched onto a Matt Hilder bomb and scored a double to put the game beyond doubt.

NSW Origin and Eels winger Eric Grothe left the field early in the match with a suspected ankle injury while Titans back-rower Brad Meyers went into the sheds five minutes before halftime with his ankle heavily iced.

The Titans take on Penrith at Carrara Stadium while the Eels meet Sydney Roosters in Gosford next weekend.
AAP

Stagger eel

Staff member
lucablight said:
Remember when Tahu got injured last year in origin 3 and Sterlo said "he's walking so that's a good sign" and then he ended up missing the entire season? I hope that doesn't happen aagin.

difference is T had a knee problem while Eric hurt his ankle.