What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

List of Dogs fans on the forum

Well I'm a Dogs fan...BIG Dogs fan from way back!!

Don't really like it here so far at League Unlimited though, I must say - too many idiots around - and alarmingly - some of them seem to be moderators or administrators! :eek: so I don't know how long I'll be coming back for - but I'm giving it a chance for a couple of weeks into the season at least! :)

sunny

good to see a lot of dogs fans again. We seemed to be a bit thin on the ground for a while there.

C.P

Juniors
Im always around. Be good to see more action in here, should rev up more once the season kicks off

Welcome to Bring Back the spliff loved seeing you give it to the parra and Sea Eagles w*nkjobs in the NRL forum last week

RiotAct

Juniors
been away licking my wounds during offseason, my ego is fully inflated and ready for another year!

Dogs Of War

Coach
I wonder if we could get our own secret forum like the other teams so we could post without getting hassled by outsiders. I'm sure it's not that hard to do.

Might encourage a few dogs fans to stick around and really post what they think.

ibeme

First Grade
Dogs Of War said:
I wonder if we could get our own secret forum like the other teams so we could post without getting hassled by outsiders. I'm sure it's not that hard to do.

Might encourage a few dogs fans to stick around and really post what they think.

I think that will only come through weight of numbers, which we don't really have. Also, it'll take someone who is willing to spend the time and effort in getting it up and running.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Fair enough. It's just that I see that some teams have them, and It would be good if all could have them. I could see it encouraging others to join up/involve themselves if that sort of area was available to them. And I'm not just saying for the Dogs, but for all teams.

Whoosh

Juniors
You can add me the list of Dogs supporters on the forum. I'm in Melbourne though, so I don't get to many games.:(

Dogaholic

First Grade
Don't think a locked down section is necessary. What exactly would we do differently in it? Just happy to see more Dogs supporters on here and hope they all contribute in some way with their thoughts and opinions.

bulldog

Bench
Add me to the list, I honestly don't visit this section often, I'll come in more often this year, see if we can get some activity in here.

I will say I'm very f*cking relieved to get through an incident free off-season, heres to a big turn-around in our on-field fortunes this year.

GO THE DOGGIES!!!!

Dogaholic

First Grade
So far we have...

Dogaholic
Sunny
moffo
rammo
ibeme
dodge
jk
tha big willie
dj1
ibrmo01
Jackal Dog
Smartman
Leaguerules
Axie
Rise Against
>zuzu<
Cammo
Dogs Of War
Bluenwhite
RiotAct
Apple Blossom
~doggie~diva~
Bring Back the Spliff
Jimmythehand
C.P
Whoosh
RB30DETT
bulldog
Atomic Crimson
Dog-E (who i havn't seen in a while but should be back im guessing.
furrycat i think also

Hope none of these users have been made up.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hehehehe, cool!

Only just noticed myself :lol:

atomic_crimson

Juniors
Dogaholic said:
I guess all the threads I've created have gone unnoticed.

yes you are invisible

im rach aka atomic_crimson... :D as dogaholic just mentioned... love the dogs... and no not just because sonny bill exists! anti - groupie here :D

i like to think i know a lil bit about the game...

Latest posts