What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

List of Dogs fans on the forum

Dogaholic

First Grade
atomic_crimson said:
yes you are invisible

im rach aka atomic_crimson... :D as dogaholic just mentioned... love the dogs... and no not just because sonny bill exists! anti - groupie here :D

i like to think i know a lil bit about the game...

Yeah She ain't a SBW groupie...jumped on the bandwagon right after we won the premiership in 04' :lol:

dodge said:
Dogaholic, you do know you can edit posts.

done

atomic_crimson

Juniors
thats why i was laughed at when i told everyone we would win the comp in 04... about june i believe! yes i jumped on after the GF win!

0neye

WOOF WOOOF WOOOOF BARK BARK BARK YELP YELP YELP YIPI YI YO ON WITH THE SHOW DOGGIES 2006 GF WINNERS ;-)
WOOF_WOOOFabc.gif

Phillips

Referee
dodge said:

It's all too beautiful!

It's all too beautiful!

It's all too beautiful!

It's all too beautiful!

What did you do there?
I got high...
What did you touch there?
I touched the sky...
But why the tears then?
Tell you why...

It's all too beautiful!

JK

What sort of loser is so desperate he trawls forums and posts on threads like this one that are completely irrelavant to his own team.

Still, Boondock saints is awesome.

bulldog

Bench
No offence to any Kennel forum members here, but last time I visited there (a while ago now) the sheer number of w*nkers drove me away, and I'm sure half of them weren't even Dogs fans, have the riff-raff been driven off yet?

Latest posts