What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Little Feez is growing up...

Stranger

Coach
Feez_Giggles said:
heehee pointer, i didnt mean to make u feel bad. but like, people laugh at eating disorders but its a disease. you dont laugh and make fun or people when you find out they have cancer do you?

Dont mean to be a dick, but not everybody is of the opinion the eating disorders are a disease.

Feez_Giggles

Bench
your entitled to your opinon stranger but the fact is it is a disease

this has all gone very serious

in other news, i had my first sleep over in my new house last night :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
a good friend of mine is Bulimic, try as i might i can do anything to help her it seems, so i certainlly dont laugh at eating disorders, however the upfront straight shooting manner that half used cracks me up

Raider_69

Post Whore
Stranger said:
Dont mean to be a dick, but not everybody is of the opinion the eating disorders are a disease.

id agree with that, as the name suggests, IMO its more a disorder rather then disease. Diseases typically having more to do with the bodys immune system etc, rather then a disorder which is generally a mental thing... its consistant as most who suffer eating disorders are also suffering depressive, low self esteem or other matters mainly involving the brain...

meh, fee is right, all way to serious hahaha
who was the mystery sleep over... it wasnt me so :cry:

Feez_Giggles

Bench
it depends raidey, some people get so bad they can't help themselves, thats more anorexics though, like they physically cant eat. yeah, its not funny but sometimes you just need to have a laugh. in regards to your friend, hopefully she will realise its dumb in her own time like i did. i went through a really dark patch and tried all sorts of stupid things, some for a day, some for a year, its just experimenting, anyway, i pulled myself out of it and amm fabulous now and can still call on those experiences to help me and other people so its cool

sorry raidey :( i cant wait till we get married. and i hadn't heard anything so i thought u might not love me anymore

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea ive done all i can, she is on anti depresent etc, tried to get her to go the a bulima clinic but it appears she is contempt with not wanting to help herself :( Hopefully she pulls through but its looking gloom at the moment...

I will always love you fee!
*cant wait till marrage to fee either!!*

Feez_Giggles

Bench
i will love you forever raidey, but we if its going to be an open marriage, we need to be open to other things also, as long as that is alright with you my sweetiepie. there is always the phone ;)

gosh, thats sad about your friend, hopefully she will realise how damaging it is. the best thing you can do is support her and make her feel loved

Raider_69

Post Whore
Feez_Giggles said:
i will love you forever raidey, but we if its going to be an open marriage, we need to be open to other things also, as long as that is alright with you my sweetiepie. there is always the phone ;)

gosh, thats sad about your friend, hopefully she will realise how damaging it is. the best thing you can do is support her and make her feel loved

Everything is alright with me so long as i have you :D

well i run into her today, she packed on a few kilos which im hoping means she has stopped throwing up, but im not banking on it

Feez_Giggles

Bench
exactly, i know i always have you my sweet so nothing else matters

mmmmm because of the binge purge cycle bulimics aren't necessarily really thin, alot of bulimics can be quite pudgy. oh dear, i hope she has stopped barfing though.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:D :D

me too, had my test to do so unfortunately i could stay and chat to see how she is doing and i dont get to see her often anymore. Hopefully ill catch up with her soon and get the story.

Feez_Giggles

Bench
yayyyyyyyy got the very last of my stuff last night and despite my ex flatmate turning into a hanus cow it all went pretty smoothly. I dont know what her issue is but she has started treating me like a piece of dirt on her shoe, not the "best friends" we've been for the last 4 years :roll:

i'm really sick of this stuff and i'm mad at her at how she has treated me and what she has done regarding my stuff in the house, its rude and definately uncalled for. she has been very unhelpful and won't own up to anything ie - kitchen stuff if i can't remember if its hers or mine, its just 'hers' but i took more stuff last night. she was saying yesterday that i'm not getting rent back till all my stuff is gone and i so almost turned around and asked her if she was going to keep charging me rent for all the clothes of mine she has stolen and are sitting in her wardrobe :roll:

it is seriously getting to me. when she felt like talking we got into this total silly conversation, just when it suits her. our friendship has become extremely superficial and that makes me really sad. she flat out told me she doesnt have the time or energy to be my friend anymore. because she is working alot of save to go OS and her life revolves around her boyfriend. ouch!!

sorry, i shouldnt be crapping on here :oops: just venting today

Agent Mulder

Bench
Feez_Giggles said:
yayyyyyyyy got the very last of my stuff last night and despite my ex flatmate turning into a hanus cow it all went pretty smoothly. I dont know what her issue is but she has started treating me like a piece of dirt on her shoe, not the "best friends" we've been for the last 4 years :roll:

i'm really sick of this stuff and i'm mad at her at how she has treated me and what she has done regarding my stuff in the house, its rude and definately uncalled for. she has been very unhelpful and won't own up to anything ie - kitchen stuff if i can't remember if its hers or mine, its just 'hers' but i took more stuff last night. she was saying yesterday that i'm not getting rent back till all my stuff is gone and i so almost turned around and asked her if she was going to keep charging me rent for all the clothes of mine she has stolen and are sitting in her wardrobe :roll:

it is seriously getting to me. when she felt like talking we got into this total silly conversation, just when it suits her. our friendship has become extremely superficial and that makes me really sad. she flat out told me she doesnt have the time or energy to be my friend anymore. because she is working alot of save to go OS and her life revolves around her boyfriend. ouch!!

sorry, i shouldnt be crapping on here :oops: just venting today

You are better off without her as a friend, she isn't a friend, My Finacee has a cousion like that "My life revolves around my boyfriend" I can't stand the woman.

Your "Friend" has serious issues, I would not bother with her, I don't have many friends at all, And i don't care really, I've set myself pretty well in life and don't really need other peoples crap, I've been let down too much in past by so called "Friends" that i don't care about it anymore.

Anyway Congats on your move, Sounded like it went pretty well.

Feez_Giggles

Bench
thanks mulder, i'm excited to be in my new place. i've been there almost two weeks and she hasn't even been bothered to come and see my new place. I'm very obviously not a factor in her life anymore.

I keep getting let down by people, I cant help it, I love people and I'm trusting. I get told all the time that I am too nice, the bitchy side just isnt in me though. By no means to I let people walk all over me, if I have something to say, I will say it but if I can solve it myself rather than firing up and being a cow, I will. I don't like being around negativity. So many people are shocked at her behaviour these days, its not just me. But this happened last time she had a serious boyfriend, nothing else matters unless it suits her. ANYWAY!

i have so much unpacking and sorting to do!