What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Little Feez is growing up...

Melstar

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
sorry melly, you know you'll always be my first forum love but i couldnt wait for you for the rest of my posting life, i had to move on

its ok Raiduh, I never really loved you anyway. :lol:

Agent Mulder

Bench
Feez_Giggles said:
zoidberg, rent is $190 a week, i'm on about $500 a week. its sweet man

mikey - thanks teehee. and it was well said, I dont see the point in wasting life

Congrats on the place, You'll be fine, Im on about the same as you and my missus is just under that and we rent a place together, A really nice place on the North Shore and we pay $305 a week, But we really do well, We pay everything on time or there abouts, Gas, Light, Net, Phone and we are fine, i can still buy stuff off ebay, eat out, drink out, go away together, we both have computers , dvd's PS2 etc etc.

Just watch your moblie bill and Credit Card, Im on one of those St George muti access cards which lets you only spend what you have in the bank, Its a great idea.

Once again Congats, I was very excited when i moved into this place, sure the rent is pretty high, but its worth every penny, I Love it here.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Melstar said:
its ok Raiduh, I never really loved you anyway. :lol:

**phew**
at least im not the only one!
and here i was dreading this daying thinking id break your heart! :p

Feez_Giggles

Bench
lies jed, i love raiduh

thats for the words agent mulder, i'm super excited, i know i will be fine. i just went and signed the lease and got my keys!!!!!!!!!! Last night i went shopping and got all my whitegoods and everything. And i just lowered my mobile cap (they sent me a letter saying that, with my spending, i could) and am in the process of paying of my CC! its going to be phat

Feez_Giggles

Bench
i dont know

i was supposed to move the weekend just gone but i accidently had a 3 day bender

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Latest posts