What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Little Feez is growing up...

Feez_Giggles

Bench
zoidberg, rent is $190 a week, i'm on about $500 a week. its sweet man

mikey - thanks teehee. and it was well said, I dont see the point in wasting life

Thats(the rent) a fair slice of the pie.

I'm real glad that I don't have to do that any more.

I know that it is bloody difficult to buy nowadays also.

Raider_69

Post Whore
pixie nipples said:
well really, let's be realistic. Simply living in a built in wardrobe would be extravagance for you

if i want to talk to an old money grabbing whore, ill pm you, if not, take a hike, you old hag :arrow:

Feez_Giggles

Bench
mikey - yeah buying is sh*t, and i dont want to sign up for that just yet :S. rent is sort of steep but i can affords it, it'll be sweet

Feez_Giggles

Bench
ummmmm i would assume so chile, but i have a crazy busy few weekends ahead of me. i'm booked out till late october :S

Melstar

Juniors
I've always worked on the theory that rent should be around 1/3 of what you earn. mine's less than that, and it still seems to high. Mind you, now that the credit card is all paid off, things are sweet.
Fee, I saw some funky retro appliances you would love at DJ's the other day. they were red, not sure if thats the colour you're going for tho

Feez_Giggles

Bench
hey melly, thanks, i've been looking around. the kitchen is in a green theme so i think red might not work :( meanwhile the stuff i have now is yellow! hahaha

Melstar

Juniors
hey jed! I'm blusging again lol, thought i'd drop in and check things out. Must say I'm a little offput by whats going on between Fee and Raiduh...

Fee, there is this funky store at paddington which I know you can get hot retro stuff from too, mainly in pastel colours. I'll get the name for you, a friend of a friend owns it. how green is it? green as in, can easily change the colour with furniture and appliances? or green as in thats the first thing you'll notice and you need to match appliances to it??

Feez_Giggles

Bench
hahahaha, are you dissing my wedding melly? haha

its like HELLO GREEN OMG kind of green. i dont mind the colour but its pretty stand out. weird because the rest of the place is quite subdued. I'm going to have plain stuff then crazy accented things I think :D not too sure. where abouts in paddy? i know the area pretty well, that'd be cool

Raider_69

Post Whore
Melstar said:
Must say I'm a little offput by whats going on between Fee and Raiduh...

sorry melly, you know you'll always be my first forum love but i couldnt wait for you for the rest of my posting life, i had to move on

Raider_69

Post Whore
Feez_Giggles said:
:shock:

why dont you just go and marry melly then! :roll: :cry:

i said i had to move on, and move on i have, moved on to a more fruitful and loving forum relationship, i dont want to e-marry anyone but you dear fee!

Latest posts