What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Little known TV series/underrated TV series

Choppies

Coach
For mine it is the Brittas Empire made in the raly to mid 90's is a British comedy about a leisure centre and a manager who you would call odd,
IMO very underrated and that you never hear much about it anymore.
Thankfully they are releasing them on DVD (Upto series 5 of 7 are out)

What do you think are little known or underrated shows.

strewth_mate

Bench
All of the above actually, particularly Brittas and Firefly (Nighty Night was bloody freaky...)

Drop the Dead Donkey was one nobody I know seems to know
And while it's not necessarily a TV series, not enough people know or appreciate Big Train

Floods

Juniors
Due South (Last season wasn't as good but still a great show)
The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr (Awesome, and with Bruce Campbell)
Boomtown
Eyes
John Doe (Cancelled far to soon)
The Prentender (I used to love this show)

Phillips

Referee
The Pretender was great, i'd rate it up there with lost & the x files as one of the greatest shows of all time, wonder if they have the series on DVD

i also liked First Wave

elyod138

Bench
Carnivale was great, cancelled way too soon.

Arrested Developement and Freaks and Geeks didn't get a far go and they were both excellent.

Once Dead

Bench
elyod138 said:
Carnivale was great, cancelled way too soon.

Arrested Developement and Freaks and Geeks didn't get a far go and they were both excellent.

FREAKS AND GEEKS WAS KILLER!

Now & Again was pretty cool too

2 True Blues

Coach
Did not mind that series called ANGEL. Hated Buffy the Vampire Drainer, however the spin off was OK I thought !!!!