What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Little known TV series/underrated TV series

skeepe

Immortal
2 True Blues said:
Might have to check out this Scrubs thing. have not seen it yet !!!

Do yourself a favour and check out the early series (1 & 2) first mate... whilst I like the new shows, the old shows far surpass anything they can come up with now.

Caged Panther

First Grade
skeepe said:
Do yourself a favour and check out the early series (1 & 2) first mate... whilst I like the new shows, the old shows far surpass anything they can come up with now.

I think alot of that comes from the fact that the JD/Dr Cox don't spend as much screen time together.

Big Pete

Referee
Do Over - Used to be on channel 10. About a 30 year old man who goes back to the 80's (as a 16 year old kid) and deals with all these issues back in the 80's. Was quite fun.

Phillips

Referee
kitchen confidential was pretty funny.

sorta like scrubs but instead of doctors etc it was about chefs..

used to watch it this yr but hasnt been on lately..

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Alex28 said:
'Entourage' is too hard to program on commercial FTA TV here as well - brilliant show though!

I don't see why it would be that hard to programme, stick it on around 9:30 on a weeknight and I reckon it would rate well for the timeslot. Although the FTA networks would probably get cold feet over the use of words such as "cvntmuscle" :lol:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
strewth_mate said:
The New Statesman was very clever, Rik Mayall was perfectly evil

Lol every time I see Piers Akerman's column in the paper all I can think of is Piers Fletcher-Dervish from The New Statesman....

budz

Juniors
Caged Panther said:
I think alot of that comes from the fact that the JD/Dr Cox don't spend as much screen time together.
I think season 4 was better than season 1 and 2. But season 5 now where JD is pretty much equal with Dr Cox isnt as good. The end to season 5 was good though, and im looking forward to seeing what happens next season.

2 True Blues

Coach
skeepe said:

When I find some time I will check it out mate. Thanks !!!;-)

2 True Blues

Coach
newtownbluebags said:
Waterloo Station............short run Aust drama

VERY short mate. I remember it though. More so from working in that area ;-) . LMAO....................Dump area, and a pretty ordinary show as well. LOL..............;-) :lol: :lol:

2 True Blues

Coach
Actually thought it was earlier than that mate. Have seen it, was on in prime time at the time LOL....Was pretty damn ordinary by memory !!! You have to have an ex :piggy: as the writer for a Cop show to be ANY good at all. For sure !!!!!