What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live in France, China, USA, India, Hong Kong... BUT NOT MELBOURNE!

kickback

Juniors
Last year i was in Melbourne for SO 2 and i was spuwing since instead of the game on at 7:30 they had a "inside Shane Crawford" special on. Now for 2 hours this AFL nice person pranced around in his dick togs lookin at him self in the mirror. I could not watch TV or listen to the radio because they might say the score. I had to lock my self in the bedroom with a carton of XXXX and play guitar till 10:30.

Why do we even have the Storm in the comp, when our major free to air TV station does'ent even show interrest in our game. In Brisbane we have live AFL games on every sunday before the NRL replay at 4pm, this is wrong as well.

Now fair dinkum channel 9, this is the biggest event in sport in Australia, you are a disgrace. Cant wait for one of the other channels to get the contract when your runs out.

LESStar58 said:
fuck this for a game of soldiers! I'm moving to Beijing!

What do they put on in Melbourne instead? The Ted Whitten Legends Game? A bunch of so called "hardmen" of the 70s and 80s making even bigger dicks of emselves when they first played! Ted Whittens been dead for 10 years! Get over it!

I like the Ted Whitten game and he is a legend of AFL. I was pissed that they put it on the same time as the SoO

IT IS LIVE INTO MELBOURNE

SEN has it on Radio.

camsmith

Juniors
Billy the kid said:
I like the Ted Whitten game and he is a legend of AFL. I was pissed that they put it on the same time as the SoO

IT IS LIVE INTO MELBOURNE

SEN has it on Radio.

I also like the Ted Whitten game, i also like Comedy Inc...

BUT WHY O WHY do they have the series return of Comedy Inc when SoO 1 is on, and now just happen to have the legends game on the same night of SoO 2... Theres always SOMETHING channel 9 (melbourne) bring back, or have a one-off special of, if it isnt Shane Crawford its the legends game..

Yeah SEN has it on radio.. but i dont want to be watching the game at 11pm already knowing whats gonna happen.............. that sucks :rolleyes:

Last year i was in Melbourne for SO 2 and i was spuwing since instead of the game on at 7:30 they had a "inside Shane Crawford" special on. Now for 2 hours this AFL nice person pranced around in his dick togs lookin at him self in the mirror. I could not watch TV or listen to the radio because they might say the score. I had to lock my self in the bedroom with a carton of XXXX and play guitar till 10:30.

Thats what i end up doing every year if i can't be fu*cked going to Crown.. i cant turn the radio on, turn the tv station over (incase of news updates) Cant come on the net.... nothing

Depressing.... :cry:

Latest posts