What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live Match Discussion

Ausguy

Coach
A knights team full of hacks and we look no chance

Why do we always try the forward up the middle play

Frustrating.

And while I'm at it Matt wright is lazy

Frenzy.

Immortal
These merkins are dead set playing scared. Get up in their faces FFS. Backpedaling is a bad look.

roboshark

Coach
So let me get this straight...we have our best team available, we are playing a team with lots of players out, we aare winning the penalties, and yet we are STILL LOSING!!

Fmd....only the sharks

Frenzy.

Immortal
8-9-10 meters every hit up from the Knights.

Sharks look drained. Going backwards all the time. Graham's kicking not helping them get forward.

Frenzy.

Immortal
worst kicking performance I have watched in a long time

Yeah, now I know why he chooses to just kick it dead sometimes. He has NO finesse or skill at all that Graham kid.

He could start by not running into the frikkin line to try and kick. Frikkin Noddyism

Ausguy

Coach
ive had a gut full...

this coach has made no changes IMO....

the up the middle of the ruck forward 2 metres out play?

the fact they have an inexperienced full back and we dont test him once?

Gallen still killing the attack out wide?

Graham still kicking?

we are unfit.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The games winnable from here. Go forward. Kick better. Get off the frikkin line and jam in on the ball players before they can get it out to those boulders with legs. Using shoulders will help too. I frikkin hate arm grabbers.