What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live Match Discussion

millersnose

Post Whore
f**k me

I almost miss the last 2 games wasted kicks dead

This week we are just handing over

Best and wright .......ugh

Need to promote one of the kickers from the lowers

You cannot play competitively I'm the NFL without one

imasharkie

Coach
Graham is f**ked and I blame him for both tries.[/QUOT

He would have to be the worst half back in the comp. Has no skills and can't kick to save himself. I didn't think Townsend was that good in the juniors but he's ten times better than Graham. Damn I'd even prefer Smith to Graham.

ratsack2

Juniors
why dont we play like we did against the Dragons, we had commitment and agro and pounded them, where has that gone??

Ausguy

Coach
The games winnable from here. Go forward. Kick better. Get off the frikkin line and jam in on the ball players before they can get it out to those boulders with legs. Using shoulders will help too. I frikkin hate arm grabbers.

i bet left nut we lose and right nut we dont score again.

snoozer

Bench
doesn't look good.we seem flat and uninterested.
i'm blaming the wind!here's hoping we'll use it to our advantage in the 2nd half.

mwright - would like to see him in 2nd's next week.

Craigshark

First Grade
we are missing toopou since he went off.. injured? and I'm another sick of the arm
grabbing.. gallen seems very quiet also.. don't get me
started on grahams kicking.. don't see it getting much better in the second half.. =(

Ausguy

Coach
matt wright is a lazy player, get in and help the forwards. he is big enough...

f**k this team sh*ts me.

ratsack2

Juniors
unbelievable. we are so sh*t it aint funny. why would snowie even give a thought to staying with us

Frenzy.

Immortal
hook the pom!

Why? Best isn't any better. Kelly has seen enough of Sau and is starting to stand off. Wright is doing what exactly? Williams?

No point blaming Pom, every 3/4 has gone missing and you could see it coming very early.

Poor coaching this week. Poor defensive game plan. Who tries to slide against fast moving gorillas? Should be stopping the ball getting to them.

ratsack2

Juniors
we have to keep them scoreless and score 3 tries ourselves, yeah like that is ever going to happen
yes I know i am stating the bloody obvious