What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Live* Parra v Penrith Game Day thread, March 11, 2018

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Actually think our interchanges hurt us today, brown normally plays 80 or so but looked like he only played 45 or so mins.

He needs to play the 80. Evan did ok but wasn't the best game to show what he has.

Thought king struggled in defence a bit especially for 80 mins (was he involved in the miss for the first try?)

I reckon a bench of Scott / Taka / Evans and Pritchard or smith may be a better fit.

Mannah / Alvaro can play the first 20 then Evan /Scott can come on for them. Moeroa could then move to the middle for the last 10 (in the first half) to give Brown a break.

Last edited:
Agreed. Sealing myself in the garage with the car running seems less work

i've heard a rumour that doesn't work as well anymore
apparently it used to be the lead in the exhaust fumes that did the trick now with new unleaded fuels it just sends you crazy

Joely01

Bench
Going to take a while for BA to get the bench right.
I think we missed Kenny’s energy when he comes on, and perhaps a 14 who can spend 20 minutes at hooker.

hindy111

Post Whore
The bench was not the issue.... Eels should of been up 20-0 by the 30th minute with all the ball and errors by panthers. If it wasnt for errors early by them we dont get a 14 point lead.
Beaten by a superior team. A top 4 side at home. Nothing to worry about.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The bench was not the issue.... Eels should of been up 20-0 by the 30th minute with all the ball and errors by panthers. If it wasnt for errors early by them we dont get a 14 point lead.
Beaten by a superior team. A top 4 side at home. Nothing to worry about.
The bench was definitely an issue. With our three starting middle forwards off the field we got rolled. Penrith struggled to make ground before that and made a bunch of errors.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Starting packs (tackles per run):

Alvaro (1.5)
Mannah (1.5)
Brown (1.5)

Tamou (5.1)
Leota (5.3)
Merrin (6.4)

Interchange packs:

Scott (10.0)
Matagi (6.0)