What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live Score tonight

Cagey Mac

Bench
Okay Godzy
Working my arse off all day
Just bought a new house trying to get my old one ready for sale (read stressed)
Kids whinging and playing up
Wife going round the twist yelling at them
When you get home please spare a thought and pen us a match summary
In anticipation of eternal gratitude
Mac

xofstgeorge

Juniors
i know its only preseason, but sounds like head may earn himself something regular based on willow's commentary of his game tonight.
I always liked head for his footy brains and ability, i reckon theres a great chance of bennet making him something special(bar injury)

Suck sh*t you * bastards, you got the wooded spoon last year, lets hope you add to your cutlery this year:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Godz Illa

Coach
Sorry boys my crappy phone started playing up. Final score 24-12. Last try went to the bench hookes jamie clark, set up nicely by the tricky dean whare

blackberryman

Juniors
i know its only preseason, but sounds like head may earn himself something regular based on willow's commentary of his game tonight.
I always liked head for his footy brains and ability, i reckon theres a great chance of bennet making him something special(bar injury)

Suck sh*t you * bastards, you got the wooded spoon last year, lets hope you add to your cutlery this year:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Thankfully the wrxy's and rubbish will be cleared out from the gong in a few hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts