What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live stream Tomorrow

Godz Illa

Coach
Brilliant idea! Innovative stuff by the Dragons digital media dept - pretty certain this has never been attempted by any other club. Hope it all goes well

pixi

Juniors
HELP !!! trying to join my dragon website so I can watch the stream. When they ask for my Profile address not sure of what to put in. Can anyone please help me as you can see not computer savvy.

silverex

Bench
HELP !!! trying to join my dragon website so I can watch the stream. When they ask for my Profile address not sure of what to put in. Can anyone please help me as you can see not computer savvy.

Just put in 'pixi'.

That should work.

Super Owl

Juniors
I'm having trouble registering for my dragons - any ideas? It says login or register but when you enter your details and click sign in just tells my I'm unrecognised / unregistered instead of giving me an option to register?

djdragon

Juniors
Just joined up. Click on the join link on front page and fill in email address and password of your choice (and the other details required).

I hope they have plenty of server capacity to farm out the video feed.

st.phil

Bench
eeeisssh - if the speed of that mydragons website is anything to go by could be in for some serious hiccups

hardbaby

Coach
I hate our website.
It's boring, clunky and slow.
The liev stream is a great initiative.
If it works.
But it still won't work for me.

Dragon_psa

First Grade

The profile name has to be alpha numeric

hardbaby

Coach
Yeah I needed to do alpha-numeric for it to work. Got sorted then when I tried to attach a picture the site crashed. Not feeling very confident that the live stream will handle the traffic.

Rexxy

Coach
A workaround has been published in jubilee ave forum. Don't post it here as those hillbilly f**ktard bob katter lookalikes from far nq will be overloading our paid for stream.