What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live Updates ****spoiler***

azza

Juniors
We are the ONLY club in the league that would dare give Bulgarelli a first grade berth

edabomb

First Grade
Got it back, had a set in their 40 and had nothing. Our attack is really shocking, both our tries have been lucky.

edabomb

First Grade
Newcastle goal line drop out with 2mins left. If we're gonna send it to golden point we won't get a better chance..... I'm off to watch the set

DJ Raida

Bench
DAMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT we really coulda won it there, bl to weyman hell be disapointed with that knock on. ARGH!!!

Bay56

First Grade
edabomb said:
No linebreaks in the entire game. We really suck!!!!

No line breaks and two lucky tries .... if it wasnt for the Knights dropping the ball every 2nd set in the 1st half we would have lost by more.

Maccas started running it a bit late in the 2nd and we looked better .. does Elliot teel him not to .. every commentator mentions it, when he runs the ball we look a better team ... yu would think Elliot would build a game plan around his running game (NOT).

Mal Meninga

Bench
Why the f**k did Elliot start Boogas? Especially over Nathan Smith who looks the part in first grade
We must have the worst halves in the comp. That was deadset the shittest gameplan we've had this year, and that's an achievement with some of the dribble we've seen so far this season.
Is anyone else concerned Weyman's a walking injury and blowing say, 250k per annum on him in the future(possibly more) would be a disaster?

Bay56

First Grade
We looked flat and unimaginative for most of the game .. but then again what to you expect from an Elliot coached team.

As soon as dropperilli started hitting the line dwon went the ball ... meanwhile N.Smith as on the bench for most of the game ... now I dont know about you guys but I've been pretty impressed with Smithy since he mad 1st grade but cant say the same of dropa's recent performances ... but Elliot picks him oover Smithy.

Bay56

First Grade
raiderette_robbo said:
f**k.....f**k.....f**k!!!

BOOGS IS A MAN THAT NEEDS TO BE SHOT

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry I didnt mean to laugh ... I agree with you totally raiderette ... you're cool.