What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live Updates ****spoiler***

greeneyed

First Grade
Tradesmanlike in the first half, but pedestrian. More crap defence in the second half and no idea what to do with the ball when we do get it. That's it. Season over. What a miserable season this has been. How miserable would the result have been if the Knights hadn't turned over the ball to us every couple of sets.

At least Monaghan had a bit of a go, but in the McLinden try it was clear that he wasn't going to keep up, all he could do was stand and cheer and point him to the tryline. At least he tried, but again, he wasn't any good. I also have to give Tyran Smith some credit tonight, despite the fact I think he should really retire. He performed.

Bulgarelli....... grrrrrrrrrr...

greeneyed

First Grade
I watched the game up at Raiders Gungahlin and its such a nice little club I have joined it. Needs a bit of rennovation on the furniture already... but a very good set up with the thousands of TVs everywhere (every bit of blank wall has a flat screen or a TV built into the wall) and good bars and bistro and quite modern. I have heard they put the football on at the Mawson Club these days... I will have to go back and see one day, but I bet if the Raiders clash with the rugby... they will be the ones screening the rugby....

sydraider

First Grade
If that last try by the knights was legit ill give it all away, the ball touched the ground before he kicked it, constitutes a knock on for mine, didnt matter much though, we couldnt attack a lame donkey with baseball bats the way we are playing. Still would have been 16-14.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Comiserations for tonight guys. You had the better of the first half but when we lifted in the second you guys didnt.
Technically you are still in front of us coz you have a Bye up your sleeves. Heads up and best of luck for the rest of the season.

greeneyed

First Grade
So there is one nice Newcastle supporter. Polite and not down there with the rest of the lowlife Knights supporters on this forum. Well done.

thuganomics

Coach
greeneyed said:
So there is one nice Newcastle supporter. Polite and not down there with the rest of the lowlife Knights supporters on this forum. Well done.

OI! YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME!!

aussies1st

Staff member
Nathan Smith may not be as fancy as Phil Graham but he certainly has a similar strike rate when it comes to tries