What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live Updates ****spoiler***

Bay56

First Grade
Knights in again ... once the Knights stopped dropping the ball this was always going to happen.

16-8 ... oh boy ... will the flood gates open like last week.

Bay56

First Grade
Now Elliot get the message out to McLinden to run the ball ... do it now Elliot !!!!

azza

Juniors
Geez we suck. I remember Homer Simpson saying "sometimes the only way you can make yourself feel good is making others look bad. And I'm tired of helping other people feel good about themselves." Right now, I think we are in the same predicament. Any side that plays us feel like world-beaters.

edabomb

First Grade
Bulgarelli drops a ball and gives away a penalty. Good first half but hes as consistent as Pamela Andersons bust size!!!!

azza

Juniors
Anyone who thinks Elliot is a good coach should watch the way the team is attacking today. As usual, no structure in attack. It isn't the hallmark of good coaching. I think Elliot should do himself a favour and bring Carney in for a more substantial role, to take the pressure off McLinden. Daley didn't need to be "eased" through and people here reckon Carney is the best we have had since Daley, so I don't see what's wrong with trying it.

edabomb

First Grade
Lucky try to Nathan Smith!!!!!!!! Knights trying to impersonate McLinden last weekend.

COME ON RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!