What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LIVE UPDATES - Tri Nations Game 6 - Australia vs GB

salivor

First Grade
I think we can get them in the final, Australia really haven't fired at any stage in this series, they were great for the first 20 minutes tonight but then just clocked off. They've struggled to put 40 minutes together let alone 80 minutes all series while the Kiwis are hitting their straps.

Mal Meninga

Bench
jc155776 said:
Like what?

You sound like one of those people who thinks everyone needs to be congratulated no matter how sh*t they play.
No I want international league to be a success, and it won't be popular if the opposition is called 'uneducated'. I'll give you one example though, Raynor makes a great tackle on Tate, and Gould decides to start talking about Gasnier and some hypothetical about if he passed etc etc. Give credit where credit is due, Gould talked about earning credibility 2 weeks ago, yet despite the win, he's decided to give it even more to GB.

Has Topou done ANYTHING in this series?

salivor

First Grade
Mal Meninga said:
No I want international league to be a success, and it won't be popular if the opposition is called 'uneducated'. I'll give you one example though, Raynor makes a great tackle on Tate, and Gould decides to start talking about Gasnier and some hypothetical about if he passed etc etc. Give credit where credit is due, Gould talked about earning credibility 2 weeks ago, yet despite the win, he's decided to give it even more to GB.

Has Topou done ANYTHING in this series?

GB are quite clearly a level below Aus and NZ and Gould is calling it how he sees it. I'm sick of hearing crap about the gap is closing, the ESL is getting better etc and using a pathetic examples such as the WCC as evidence. Theres no point being a cheerleader, GB need to get their head out of the sand and get their act together as international league needs them to become competitive.

salivor said:
GB are quite clearly a level below Aus and NZ and Gould is calling it how he sees it. I'm sick of hearing crap about the gap is closing, the ESL is getting better etc and using a pathetic examples such as the WCC as evidence. Theres no point being a cheerleader, GB need to get their head out of the sand and get their act together as international league needs them to become competitive.

Could not agree anymore!!!

The ESL is NOTHING in comparison to the NRL! Nuff said.

salivor

First Grade
Even I cheered the Aussies on that last try, great stuff.

Bye bye poms though. They were piss poor on the whole but they weren't all bad. Roby and Peacock were the standouts for mine. Raynor and Yeaman also look to have the goods while Wellens, Pryce and Morely obviously are classy players.