What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liverpool city fc

juro

Bench
To non-English people the town parochialism does seem pretty odd.

If Manchester was in Australia, people within the Greater Manchester metro area would just say theyre from Manchester. A city stretches until its urban sprawl ends, the concept of 2 separate cities neighbouring each other doesn't exist. Technically there are multiple cities within the Sydney region, but most from (City of) Parramatta still has Sydney as their primary local identity.

If Sydney was in the UK, it would likely have 7 or 8 distinct cities each with a unique sense of identity.
Don't tell people from Tuncurry they live in Forster...

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Still haven’t heard a peep out of koukash and magic weekend is fast approaching. If nothing comes of this he(koukash) will have zero credibility if he hasn’t got that already.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Still haven’t heard a peep out of koukash and magic weekend is fast approaching. If nothing comes of this he(koukash) will have zero credibility if he hasn’t got that already.

Its hard to drop below zero, which is where he currently sits in the credibility stakes.

Pommy

Coach
He is too busy buying the sea eagles :joy:

Honestly I would love him to buy an NRL team (except Souths) with RL actually being covered in the mainstream media here it would be hilarious to see him take on the NRL.

Shark62

Juniors
Honestly I would love him to buy an NRL team (except Souths) with RL actually being covered in the mainstream media here it would be hilarious to see him take on the NRL.
Couldn’t agree more. 12 months of absolute mirth followed by the inevitable failure.

roughyedspud

Coach

Like I told you all...it's a waste of time even talking about it or him..

He's f**king clown

Have submitted plans and designs for a new 5,000 capacity stadium within the city. Is there a potential opening for a new RL side in Liverpool entering league 1??

Would be great for RL to have a professional/semi-professional presence in such large and iconic northern cities such as Liverpool and Manchester alongside the likes of Leeds, Bradford, Sheffield, Newcastle and York etc.
Listen to this weeks BBC RL podcast, please, I'm in favour of licensing. 5k? Lol, if we can't average at least 12k, forget it.

Latest posts