What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LMFAO @ Willie Mason's "Only God Can Judge Me" Tatt

LMFAO WOW....does this guy actually think he's the late great Tupac Shakur or something?

What a poser.

Asotasi & Kidwell will hammer him tonight.

mattyg

Bench
from memory i'm pretty sure he got it just after everyone was giving him sh*t in the media back in 2004. Not 100% on this though.

Yeah he has it tattooed on his upper arm, i think his left one.

innsaneink

Referee
Grothes' elvish lingo is more embarrassing, imo.

Carneys stars are somewhat feminine, apt.

Graham Ollings tatts were OK....a real footy player with a real footy players job with real tatts.

Hallatia

Referee
I say it is his body and he can do whatever he wants to it and I do not see what is so funny about it

Balmain_Boy

I just don't get those who go and copy another's tattoo. Surely half the point is for it to be an original, personal thing. Getting the same tattoo as that of a pop culture icon is a little cringeworthy to me.

mattyg

Bench
bloody hell what is this coming too...now your attacking Mason based on what tats he has. Grow up. I know you'd take Mason ANY DAY in your team.

this must be the 6th thread now having a go at Mason on the 1st page...

Harold Bishop

Juniors
:thumbd: Tim Smiths lower back tattoo is very suspect and now he doesn't only play like a girl, but looks like one too.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Harold Bishop said:
:thumbd: Tim Smiths lower back tattoo is very suspect and now he doesn't only play like a girl, but looks like one too.

and the incredible thing about it is you wouldn't say it infront of him ;-)

innsaneink

Referee
Harold Bishop said:

Aaaah yes, the curlie girlie cat tatts just above the ass, ala Riddell and Morrison :crazy:
Pussies

mattyg

Bench
speaking of Riddell he was copping a spray at the game last week by a few tigers supporters...decided to take his shirt off right in front of my bay (not a pretty sight) and he has RIDDELL tattooed down his spine. The tigers fans giving him an absolute spray about forgetting his name so he had to get it tattooed on. I was in hysterics.

Back on topic, Willow, can you make a Willie Mason forum, put it just under NRL. I reckon it would keep up with NRL in terms of posts..:lol:

Angry_eel

First Grade
Harold Bishop said:
The fact that you were looking at his lower back is a little suspicious.:sick::sick:

Balmain_Boy

mattyg said:
bloody hell what is this coming too...now your attacking Mason based on what tats he has. Grow up. I know you'd take Mason ANY DAY in your team.

this must be the 6th thread now having a go at Mason on the 1st page...

Of course I'd take him in my team. Look at our forwards - they're f**king sh*t.

But that's not the point of the thread. I'm just stating I don't get the tattoo and that I find it a little pathetic/stupid/juvenile to me. If you've got a problem with that, I think you need to grow up. You don't need to idolise every thing about a player mate.

Latest posts