What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LMFAO @ Willie Mason's "Only God Can Judge Me" Tatt

mattyg said:
Back on topic, Willow, can you make a Willie Mason forum, put it just under NRL. I reckon it would keep up with NRL in terms of posts..:lol:

with the number of stupid comments that willie makes, you could be right!

wittyfan

Referee
I hate tattoos that contain words.

In saying that, Dallas McIlwain has the worst tattoos in the NRL.

ouwet

Bench
:crazy: How sad are you guys??? Get over Willie Mason!!!
He can get any tatt he wants... The guy who started this thread needs to get a life.

Titanic

First Grade
Yep - I vote for Willie's own Forum then I wouldn't have to read it. Man, a thread obsessed with tatts - League used to be a man's game when every player could pull out his own nose hairs without shedding a tear. Men could roll up newspapers, hold them in their cheeks and light them while dancing to "Running Bear" (don't try this trick at home children) - yes League has progressed a long way. Lol. Rumour has it that Arko has "I luv mum" in a transfer on his upper left bicep (and he's not advertising deoderant either). Let's have a thread about the most incredible after match antics/heroics eg headbutting compeitions or dare I mention the unmentionable "soggy sao".

langpark

First Grade
i've got a druggo mate with the same tattoo, wtf's the point if your lifestyle contradicts the statement!?

The point of this thread is that we have a Rugby League player from some country bumpkin town like Newcastle trying to be like a rapper.

Next thing Willie will have "Thug Life" tatted on his stomach and "Outlaw" tatted on his arm.

Get your own style Willie. Stop being a swagger jacker.

"Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix
Cause the media is full of dirty tricks
Only God can judge me"

-Tupac.

(Instead just become a media whore aye Willie??)

innsaneink

Referee
Bobby DIGital said:
The point of this thread is that we have a Rugby League player from some country bumpkin town like Newcastle trying to be like a rapper.

Next thing Willie will have "Thug Life" tatted on his stomach and "Outlaw" tatted on his arm.

Get your own style Willie. Stop being a swagger jacker.

"Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix
Cause the media is full of dirty tricks
Only God can judge me"

-Tupac.

(Instead just become a media whore aye Willie??)

I guess this is your own style too....?

Raider_69

Post Whore
there are some extremely dodgey tats being showcased by our NRL stars these days

that is amongst the more embarrassing ones. FTR - im not a fan of Carney's stars either, i think it looks sh*te.

Dutchy

Immortal
FFS!! Hes a person with a tat..get over it..

Or do you wanna whinge about my:

1) - Half croation half australian coat of arms on my left bicep
2) - my southern cross on back of my right forearm
3) - or the scorpions on the inside of both forearms

Dutchy

Immortal
Sorry for being so f**king passionate to be Australian..its a place where every1 can see it...im proud to be Australian..so i will show every I am

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
scottyj said:
FFS!! Hes a person with a tat..get over it..

Or do you wanna whinge about my:

1) - Half croation half australian coat of arms on my left bicep
2) - my southern cross on back of my right forearm
3) - or the scorpions on the inside of both forearms

Yes, I'll have a whinge. You're lame, just like all the footy players with tats. You're following a weak, played out trend. It's your choice, it's your right, but you're lame.

BWNB

First Grade
miniHINDY said:
Most people with the southern cross tattoo that I've cam across have been dickheads tbh

Yea i agree, most of them are stuck up W@nkers!

ByRd

First Grade
umm what a gay thread, Willie just proved tonight why is he one of (if not the best) forward in the game, f**k i love him and wouldnt trade him for anyone, luv ya Mason. And if O'Meley leaves, thats what we cna do without, well still be good :D

Latest posts