What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LMFAO @ Willie Mason's "Only God Can Judge Me" Tatt

God-King Dean

Immortal
Tattoo are personal.

It's not about what you all want, it's about themselves.

If it makes them happy, then why would they give a sh*t about people who are unhappy about it ?

Raider_69

Post Whore
scottyj said:
Sorry for being so f**king passionate to be Australian..its a place where every1 can see it...im proud to be Australian..so i will show every I am

you should be more sorry for parting with your hard earned for the southern cross tat, you are now part of an elite group of roughly 5million people with the same tattoo

Good to see everyone coming out in defence of people's rights to have their own tats for their own reasons...

innsaneink

Referee
:-k:-s
I dont get it....

wmay6.jpg

Balmain_Boy

Of course people have a right to have their own tattoos for their own reasons - where has anyone attempted to deprive someone of this right?

In the same fashion that people have a right to have their own tattoo, others have the right to criticize and state that said tattoo looks sh*thouse.

langpark

First Grade
kia ora storm said:
What's his ethnicity got to do with it ???...:sarcasm:
nothing, but i'm interested in multiculturalism, and i'm a Mediterranean Descendant also :)

innsaneink said:
Looks like Wades been leaning on a beer soaked bar mat for some time.

Yep...what is the tat...would like to see a close up...

I got my first one about 2 years ago and will be adding more ink shortly...;-)

sooperdooper

First Grade
oh just want to add that most of you are a bunch of wan kers
deadset have nothing better in your life?
as others have stated its a tattoo its not yours so why bag it out?

oh yeh love the comment on the lower back aka the girls spot! its the human body every guy and every girl has a lower back so i dont see why its seen as a female thing

TooheysNew

Coach
oh yeh love the comment on the lower back aka the girls spot! its the human body every guy and every girl has a lower back so i dont see why its seen as a female thing
Do you have a tattoo on your lower back?

jimmyo

Juniors
Special K said:
only god can judge willies tattoos tbh

Bahahaha thats some funny stuff.

Let's face it - Willie's a bit of a tool. He can get whatever crap written permanently on his body though I don't really care. Amazing that this thread is so long tho...

Latest posts