What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lmfao!!!!!

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
BWAHAHAHAH TOM SHINES IS AN ABSOLUTE SKITZOPHRENIC FREAK!

Heres the freaks team list..and their real positions

1. Tim Moltzen (half/five eighth)
2. Blake Ayshford (centre/lock)
3. Dean Collis (centre)
4. Chris Lawrence (centre)
5. Rhys Hanbury (fullback/five eighth)
6. Benji Marshall (FIVE EIGHTH!!!)
7. WAIT FOR IT!!!!! JOHNNY "CRONK" MORRIS (water boy)
8. Todd Payten (prop)
9. Robbie Farah (hooker)
10. Keith Galloway (prop)
11. Gareth Ellis (second row/lock)
12. Danny Galea (Lock/second row)
13. Chris Heighington (second row)
14. Dene Halatau (hooker/centre/lock)
15. Corey Payne (PROP)
16. Jason Shirnack (prop)
17. David Gower (second row/prop)

WHAT A JOKE HE IS....for the last name of the season he names Cronky at half...

and on a 2nd note, we should sign Daniel Holdsworth, would be a great buy.

innsaneink

Referee
Its almost as if its a personal ''f**k you!" to the fans against him

f**king kvnt he is

f**k off now sheens

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hanbury wouldn't be a five-eighths arsehole in the NRL. Payten is a back rower, Payne is not a prop.

Good to see Gower and Shirnack given a go though.

Morris at halfback is a safe option, considering the dogs will be without Kimmorley.

Still I'd prefer Lui at half over Morris.

Furthermore, I'd prefer Moltzen at half and Lawrence at Fullback, Galea at Centre, Heighno at Second Row and Halatau at Lock.

thats not to say that line up is gold, it's a f**king rabble, but a lesser of two evils.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
No sh*t Payne is not a prop, I was being sarcastic...

but i would prefer lui to Morris....he's just terrible.

zombat

Juniors
Lui is injured.
At least after the game we can have the feeling of losing so much dead baggage

Morris (would of been great as used as a UTLITY for all his time, not a HB)
Halatau (nothing since 2005)
Collis (fading even more every year since 2005)
Payne (how this guy plays NRL is a joke, weakest pu55y in the world)

baddog

Juniors
congrats to dave gower on the first grade debut. been a long wait. he's just one of several reggies who have more than earned a shot long before now but not been given it.

whitetiger

Juniors
Good luck to all the boys in their final games,So good to see David Gower finally been given a chance. GOOD GAMES

nyx

Juniors
Wow. Just wow. Is this some sort of sick joke?

Why can't he put Hanbury at FB and move Moltzen back to 7??

Ah ffs. Over it.

b.bear

Juniors
wow im just flabbergasted ,tim must be a regular viewer/reader of our input because,this is just the biggest F U of all time , morris at halfback WTF , wheres dane even that hack payne is on the bench even after the last 3 weeks of sh*t he has served up to us poor idiots who support this team....this has got to be the end for DL , good luck for whatever team your playin for next yea big fella..........

hybrid_tiger

Coach
This is the biggest f**k YOU to our fans I've ever seen from a coach.

I honestly can't believe this. I hope we get belted.

DanOz

Juniors
I am glad I will be working - it will help to ease the pain. Morris back at half, if that is not a sure sign that Sheens has long ago run out of any ideas, that he reverts back to a losing formula, how much more evidence do the Tigers board need to sack him???

Staggered.

Could have blooded anyone but choses to put that f**king nuffy back in a position he just simply can't play.

Congrats David Gower.

hutch

First Grade
would prefer moltzen at halfback with hanbury at fullback, but would prefer morris at half over lui who offered absolutely nothing in his 3 games.

gallagher

Juniors
would prefer moltzen at halfback with hanbury at fullback, but would prefer morris at half over lui who offered absolutely nothing in his 3 games.

I said earlier in the week that I wasnt sure if I can watch the game if Collis is playing.I'm still not sure I can bring myself to do it. I suppose at least this is his last game, in this respect I'm glad we didnt make the semi's.

69-05-41

Juniors
Don't question the mastercoach! Morris will start at 5/8, not half. Farah will move to his best position at half and Marshall will play second row. Consider it a trial run for 2010 when Fulton or Fitzy slots in at 5/8. Sheens has always said that Benji would develop into a second rower or prop.

leoc

Juniors
Hey super coach, since you seem to read our posts and decided that all the fans deserve a massive F.U, read below at the team you should've picked.

1. Jake Mullaney (fullback playing Fullback)
2. Dean Collis
3. Blake Ashford
4. Chris Lawrence
5. Rhys Handbury
6. Benji Marshall
7. Tim Moltzen
8. Daine Laurie
9. Robbie Farah
10. Keith Galloway
11. Gareth Ellis
12. Danny Galea
13. Chris Heighington
14. Todd Payten
15. Alan Shirnack
16. David Gower
17. Rhys Pritchard

Note: only Collis of the departing group makes the team under sufference, not by choice.

P.s Teflon, the club does have some solid forwards if they're picked!!!

Bring back Laurie since his errors can't hurt now that you've made sure we missed the finals for the fourth year in a row!!

Don't Newcastle need a super coach??
Follow the dead wood out of the club!!!