What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lockyer Lovefest

blaza88z

Coach
I think what they wanted to say was "The Playing Immortal" but it has no ring to it, of course they don't mean "The Living Immortal" in the sense that he's the only immortal alive because as of yet he's not even an immortal.

In the context of it, I got the feeling they meant he's the only current player who will be an immortal at this current point in time. That's up for debate but he's certainly a legend.

to_ddeath

Coach
Hate to inform you; there's a "Lewis Place" named after Wally; right around the corner from "Dowling Place" and"Miles Crescent" and "Niebling Place" .
Oh and I grew up on what is now 'Darren Lockyer Way" many years ago; quite a privilege .... for him, lol.

Pity they haven't come up with "Busted Larynx Lane", "Raspy Throat Road", and "Overexposure Adnauseum Avenue" either....

T.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Pity they haven't come up with "Busted Larynx Lane", "Raspy Throat Road", and "Overexposure Adnauseum Avenue" either....

T.

If they ever do we'll be sure to post you the good news.

What number C*cksucker road do you live on again........?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Hate to inform you; there's a "Lewis Place" named after Wally; right around the corner from "Dowling Place" and"Miles Crescent" and "Niebling Place" .
Oh and I grew up on what is now 'Darren Lockyer Way" many years ago; quite a privilege .... for him, lol.

EmbarrassmentVille.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
ipad-art-wide-Lockyer-main-420x0.jpg

Kiwis not getting the worship thing at all.

Took 17 years to piss off Darren, and he plays well when pissed off.

gUt

Coach
What a meathead. Still it's a Test, they should suspend the rules for Test matches ;)

firechild

First Grade
He'll play in the all stars game maybe?

I hope not. We'll be inundated with more 'Lockyer's last match' rubbish once again. Respect the bloke and his career but will be extremely happy to see the back of his playing days after the last 6 months of overdone celebrating.