What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lockyer Lovefest

AuDragon

Juniors
I'm sure the cane toads would love it if they re-named their state to Lockyland
It has a nice ring to it! :thumn

The great man had his sendoff(s) where they belong: at Suncorp Stadium, with his mates in front of sellout crowds, and I'm sure he enjoyed those.

Honour him on the field when he plays his last game for Australia and when time comes, make him an immortal.

The rest is stuff he never asked for and probably is embarrassed by. People tend to forget that... :roll:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The retirees went two by two Hooray, Hooray.

Except Lockyer.

I seriously think Gallop has the worship going. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

kickback

Juniors
There was an odd number! Also he should be on his own no other player was even close to him as a player

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
To be fair the general theme was 2 players from each club..

indeed, there was exceptions, Tongue, McDoogs. Then the man by himself, and last, ftr, I doubt the others were not worried and were cool, as am i.

just saying.

user_nat

Coach
Should have forced someone else into retirement to sit next to him.
Although there was people missing, like Tronc.

Smiley

Bench
They should have flown Perry down.

Get the 06 premiership winning halves back together once more.

jonno_knights

Juniors
There were quite a few players missing from the List I thought. Tronc was on the list, but not there. But was Ben Rogers and Taniella Tuiaki on the banner?

Also guys like Laffranchi and Waterhouse arnt even retiring are they?

And there was no two by two theme with ppl from the same club. Tolar and MacDougall went in separate cars.

Also was Hodgson and Morrin listed? as they were there, maybe a little drunk by then though.

Broncomum

Juniors
Bloody hell! All Wally ever got was some spray-on hair named after him...

Hate to inform you; there's a "Lewis Place" named after Wally; right around the corner from "Dowling Place" and"Miles Crescent" and "Niebling Place" .
Oh and I grew up on what is now 'Darren Lockyer Way" many years ago; quite a privilege .... for him, lol.

POPEYE

Coach
He will have to repeat that performance in the Four Nations to stop the dildo suckers calling for his head.

Can't have him just being a normal great 5/8 . . . there's already 1 or 2 in the NRL

Mr Fourex

Bench
He will have to repeat that performance in the Four Nations to stop the dildo suckers calling for his head.

Can't have him just being a normal great 5/8 . . . there's already 1 or 2 in the NRL

Yep......around this time in last years 4N we had all the NSW tards squealing out for Todd Carney to replace Lockyer

How'd 2011 work out for you Toddy.......Bwhahahaha :lol:

Another classy performance from Locky yesterday.....he's going to have a big 4N series.

Latest posts