What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lockyer Lovefest

Silent Knight

First Grade
I've got my bucket next to the couch ready for the next Grandpa tribute ad. Wally, Fatty, Maroon players kissing his a**...it's more than I can stomach.

His greatness aside, I am sure he is getting sick of it too. There is going overboard and then there is going way beyond it.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Joey did not even get games moved.

Was there are one hour special?

Yeah......only instead of celebrating his playing ability, he had an on air meltdown and confessed about his drug use.

It all be over soon enough mr angry

until then soak it up and stop being such a sook.

Mr Fourex

Bench
You can just pretend it's all being done for Gallen.

PaulGallen-2.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Apey

Staff member
Tributes I can't stand are the ones that primarily consist of still-photos of him just standing on the field or maybe some vision of him just walking around on the field.

Tributes that consist of the plays and moments that actually made him worth celebrating are so much better. The shit I mentioned at the start is really is just very lame hero worship.

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
You know what?

Let's not celebrate one of the greatest players of all time. Let's just treat today like any other day and bask in the news of the Rugby World Cup, AFL and how s**t Rugby League is. At least that's something we can all oppose right?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Two can play your game.

Not bitter, not angry just an observation. You guys love Locky, its ok.

Don't remember this love for Mal or Webcke even Wally. Darren is very special to you guys.

Just because you want to bring others into it does not make the observation less.

Cletus Fourex will have a tear in his eye.

RHCP

Bench
You know what?

Let's not celebrate one of the greatest players of all time. Let's just treat today like any other day and bask in the news of the Rugby World Cup, AFL and how s**t Rugby League is. At least that's something we can all oppose right?
You don't think it's gone overboard?

Mr Fourex

Bench
Cletus Fourex will have a tear in his eye.

You're getting me confused with Paul Gallen........:lol:

Relax and enjoy mr whiny......get yourself a cold beer and thank your lucky stars you're privileged enough to live in QLD