What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lockyer v Kimmorly

PB

Bench
I heard Vossy bring this up on radio the other night, and it was something i noticed during the game.

kiwi's 3rd try before half time, the Aussies are in a huddle behind the line, Kimmorly decides he is captain and starts laying the law down to the team while Lockyer looks on, rather unimpressed with hands on hips.

So who really was captain? when the runner went out with intstuction, who did he run to? i will have to watch the game back.

Lock was asked on radio about the critiscim leveled at Anderson and Kimmorly in particular, and he replied with a stock cliché response, with no mention of Anderson or Kimmorly.

In-goal

Bench
I don't think poor old Darren is in the loop even though he is the best player in the World, Anderson wants Kimorley to reinstall that winning cutlure to the Kangaroos.

Fampa

Juniors
Oh dear! :shock:

Does that mean the Roos will have the same 'winning' culture as the poor Sharkies?

Rusty

Juniors
He always has done that.Remember when Peachey captained the Sharks Kimmorley always got stuck into them like he was capatin.What they did to Peachey was unfair,they took away the captaincy from him which was just proof of how much Anderson's up Kimmorley a**