What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lockyer you Boofhead

Robbie Ross hasn't been accused of any such thing, and certainly didn't make the QLD origin side, considering he is a NSWelshman

The Observer

Staff member
Lockyer made a mistake, he's only human. Johns has been in sufficient misdemeanours off the field to be banned from the Roos for life, Fittler missed engagements and was found drunk on the lawn of Glebe police station, Tallis has called referees f****** cheats and committed many acts of thuggery on the field.

NPK

Bench
It's just a joke people. Get over it. Stop being so bloody politically correct.

ibeme

First Grade
NPK said:
It's just a joke people. Get over it. Stop being so bloody politically correct.

I think it's the media scrutiny that concerns us most. It's just the wrong time.

Eelectrica

Referee
If Lockyers joke was heard anonymously in a bar it would be is hillarious, Lockyer makes the joke at an official function it's a scandal. :roll:

Glenn

First Grade
ROTLMAO great call by Lockyer, If it was the right thing to say given his position, that is a different kettle of fish #-o

Kaz

junior
One of the people who where there said.

If he told it in a pub everyone would have laughed.

But it was not the correct place to say it.

I saw it on channel 10 & people in the audience were laughing at it.

Razor

Coach
I saw it on channel 10 & people in the audience were laughing at it.

It sounded more like a style nervous laughter, than ha-ha laughter.

I did find it funny, but can see how the majority of people wouldn't. People complain about everything.

Alba

Coach
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i couldnt stop laughin!! he is gonna get knokd da F* out!!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Not a bad joke, a bit dumb though, he said he was wrong, he apoligised, which is good, so lets move on and talk about RUGBY LEAGUE!!! season starts next week, cant wait.

Plz no more controversies.

Latest posts