What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Locky's Sexiest Cricketers Thread

lockyno1

Post Whore
Maybe not, I think it might be though as he did "look" young when he made his debut, he looked about 18 when he made his debut for England and he was 20, so who knows. I am only going off what the website says. I actually like the 2nd picture more as it is more recent and shows him getting wickets.

IanG

Coach
99111.jpg

NK Arsenal

Juniors
I think one thing everyone is forgetting is that the Ashes are up for grabs IN ENGLAND. Hilfenhaus has to be the one bowler we have at the moment who has the action to move the ball consistently away from the batsmen, and late at that. He gets in very close to the stumps and has a Terry Alderman quality about him that i believe will serve us well against the old enemy. I will agree that MacDonald looks way out of his depth at test level, a fit Shane Watson and look out Poms!!

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25131377-23212,00.html

Did you post that locky?

Latest posts