What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
with injuries again set to derail souffs attempt to snatch 9th position, the bunnies work on some new front row combinations during pre-season training..

nathan-merritt-mark-spinks-fetuli-talanoa-472x317.jpg

Ozzy

First Grade
with injuries again set to derail souffs attempt to snatch 9th position, the bunnies work on some new front row combinations during pre-season training..

nathan-merritt-mark-spinks-fetuli-talanoa-472x317.jpg
Is dancing Syrtaki (Zorba's dance) the new form of exercise of 50uff$? Maybe they've hired Peter Peters. It will help make G.I look match fit.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

:lol:

I just saw Nick Farr-Jones at the Paragon Hotel in the city. He was on his way to choir practice and was drinking his shandy through a straw as the toffy poofs do, but he just started pissing himself laughing out of nowhere.

I say "Hey old fruit. Whats tickling the funny bone of Jolly Old Nick?"

And he says "Hmmmph. Well chap, remember that neanderthal looking David Taylor, he whom makes most Queenslanders resemble at least bronze age folK? Hmmmmph. Do you?"

And I retort "Yes. Well, of course. But its a little common to make fun of one for one's looks alone Farry. Hmmmmph. Don't you think"

He replied "Well. Yes. Of course. May the Patrician Brothers at Hunters Hill wallop my bare naked bottom with a wet copy of Rugby League Week, should that be the case, but no, old cove. I just remembered when he said Souffs would win the comp after winning 2 in a row in Round 23"

I didn't see Nick after that, as I were crouched on my haunches and struggling to draw breath for laughter, having not had such abdominal spasms since brothe Bruce at Hunters HIll hit me in the ghoulies with a new kookaburra back in 83.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
:lol:

I just saw Nick Farr-Jones at the Paragon Hotel in the city. He was on his way to choir practice and was drinking his shandy through a straw as the toffy poofs do, but he just started pissing himself laughing out of nowhere.

I say "Hey old fruit. Whats tickling the funny bone of Jolly Old Nick?"

And he says "Hmmmph. Well chap, remember that neanderthal looking David Taylor, he whom makes most Queenslanders resemble at least bronze age folK? Hmmmmph. Do you?"

And I retort "Yes. Well, of course. But its a little common to make fun of one for one's looks alone Farry. Hmmmmph. Don't you think"

He replied "Well. Yes. Of course. May the Patrician Brothers at Hunters Hill wallop my bare naked bottom with a wet copy of Rugby League Week, should that be the case, but no, old cove. I just remembered when he said Souffs would win the comp after winning 2 in a row in Round 23"

I didn't see Nick after that, as I were crouched on my haunches and struggling to draw breath for laughter, having not had such abdominal spasms since brothe Bruce at Hunters HIll hit me in the ghoulies with a new kookaburra back in 83.
To make a long and entertaining story short - lol@50uff$

thorson1987

Coach
געלעכטער אין דרום (Yiddish)

cười Nam (Vietnamese)

ler av Sør (Norwegian)

לצחוק דרום (Hebrew)

soc123_au

Staff member
Just got back from China, spent time spreading the gospel.

笑在南方

juanfarkall

Coach
Looks like the thoughts of Cunstable Dunniesman know no limit.

Here he shares his wisdom with the regs at 4 Corners regarding the Qantas debacle.

Imagine if it happened during footy season, we could have lost games. Cricket players on twitter asking if anyone has an unused private jet lying around...

The government will shut both this and the strike down very quickly.

Qantas's long term future lies in re-nationalisation. It's the only way it's going to compete with its nationalised rivals.

L0L@Cunstable Dunniesman

L0L@50uff$

Really? Cantonese or Mandarin? Anyway, I'm not sure that the poster stated that what he had posted said lol@50uff$.

You just had a constable gumby moment.

Yeah, I was kidding.

I learnt some chinese when I was in year 6... but thats it lol.

Yeah he was bring to say LOL@SOUTHS, but for some reason when you translate it back it changes the structure of the sentence and some of the words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts