What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
i'm sorry, but if someone put this in front of me for my birthday, i'd convert over to become a jehovah's witness.

Go+Rabbitohs.jpg

Mock ye not - that rabbit's face was modelled on none other than Old Man Galeforce.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
question..

which of these three are the worst example of pointless tattooing?

916c40668f88593fa4f9132229fbea40.jpg

562244-storm-players-tattoos.jpg

SSFCTAT2.jpg

Jason Maher

Immortal
That's easy - the Storm 2007 Pre... er... I mean... the bloke who you can't see his tatoos through his pier... er... no... I think it's the LOL@50u... Muzby, you're a bastard!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
muzby's fashion tips #1

a suit jacket, or sports coat, is the ideal fashion accessory for the modern fashion consious male.

wearing this jacket can help improve the look of plain clothing such as a t-shirt..

alfani-150th-anniversary-plaid-sport-coat-thumb.jpg

it can even make torn & shredded denim seem dressed up..

menswearcollection3.jpg

a sports coat can even make wearing a cowboy hat look trendy..

CC4588TAN.jpg

you can even look good when wearing a plain t-shirt under your grandfather's pyjama top..

l.jpg

is there anything that a sports coat cannot improve the look of?

well, yes..

one thing...

m.jpg

big country

Juniors
are you guys please ableing to letting me know when was last time you had some fast action shoom shumming - must be ages ago no? :cool:

Cliffhanger

Coach
Why would you want to shoom shum? For those who didn't see the definition last time.

Definitions of Shoom
an onomatopoeia used to signify that the person saying it does not understand something that is being said.

It is the sound made when information flies past the person's brain or comprehension.

when used in texts, it is used in between asterisks like so: *shoom*
Also, often accompanied by a "crossed-arms" arm motion in front of chest
Paul: the glutton levels in the formulaic reaction are quite the conundrum!
Larry: *shoom*
2. shoom
The feeling when you first realise the E you took is working. The word refers to the sudden surge of XTC starting to work, in analogy to e.g. a car shooming past. There was a legendary club in London durring "The Summer of Love" (1988) called Shoom, after the meaning described above
That E's starting to work, I can feel the shoom.
3. shoom
Accelerate at fast speeds. Or just going fast.
Charles shoomed down the hill and hit a kitty.
4. shoom
the process of using anything from two fingers to a piece of wood to finger a fully-clothed persons bum whislt simultainiously saying the word "shoom".
"i shoomed you good"
Definitions of Shum are a little too explicit for this forum.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shum

big country is a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.