What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Looks like the thoughts of Cunstable Dunniesman know no limit.

Here he shares his wisdom with the regs at 4 Corners regarding the Qantas debacle.
L0L@Cunstable Dunniesman
L0L@50uff$
He's also a world war II buff having read over 100 books on the subject.
images

images

images

Jason Maher

Immortal
I had a white Commodore drive past me when I was walking yesterday, and couldn't help but burst out laughing. Not at the Commodore, but at the souffs sticker on the back of it.

thorson1987

Coach
I had a white Commodore drive past me when I was walking yesterday, and couldn't help but burst out laughing. Not at the Commodore, but at the souffs sticker on the back of it.

I always piss myself laughing when i see Mercs, BMW and AUDI with souths stickers.

Don't people realise that once you put a souffs sticker on a car the car becomes worthless.

aqua_duck

Coach
I don't understand why you'd be putting a souths sticker on an expensive car, just tells people it's either stolen or will be repossessed very soon

Cliffhanger

Coach
Looks like the thoughts of Cunstable Dunniesman know no limit.

Here he shares his wisdom with the regs at 4 Corners regarding the Qantas debacle.

L0L@Cunstable Dunniesman

L0L@50uff$

I was going to inform that there existed airlines other than Qantas, but he has me on ignore, so I couldn't perform that good deed.

50uff$ would know all about being unable to perform something. Their players are unable to perform well and their fans are unable to perform full stop, some of them because they're impotent, others because they date other 50uff$ fans and they even make each other flaccid.

Lambretta

First Grade
Really? Cantonese or Mandarin? Anyway, I'm not sure that the poster stated that what he had posted said lol@50uff$.

You just had a constable gumby moment.

It wouldnt matter. Even though madarin, cantonese etc are spoken differently the written characters are the same.

Same with numbers in english vs german for instance. To the english 3 is three, to a german 3 ist drei

I was going to inform that there existed airlines other than Qantas, but he has me on ignore, so I couldn't perform that good deed.

50uff$ would know all about being unable to perform something. Their players are unable to perform well and their fans are unable to perform full stop, some of them because they're impotent, others because they date other 50uff$ fans and they even make each other flaccid.

Thought you were better than that.

I thought you were going to segue into a GI joke, about him not knowing planes fly in the rain. lol

Surprised no one made that connection.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
It wouldnt matter. Even though madarin, cantonese etc are spoken differently the written characters are the same.

Same with numbers in english vs german for instance. To the english 3 is three, to a german 3 ist drei

It would matter. Fluency refers to how it is spoken rather than how it is read. In that case it is known as competency.

I'm Sheldon.

Last edited:

Cliffhanger

Coach
Thought you were better than that.

I thought you were going to segue into a GI joke, about him not knowing planes fly in the rain. lol

Surprised no one made that connection.
Meh, my wit is sharper than the fangs in Hillary Clinton's vagina, I don't need to prove myself to you.

Cliffhanger

Coach
It would matter. Fluency refers to how it is spoken rather than how it is read. In that case it is known as competency.

I'm Sheldon.

It's not easy choosing between that smug feeling of eliteness you get from correcting people and generally being liked; is it AG? I think I'd still choose the former every time too.

Ozzy

First Grade
It's not easy choosing between that smug feeling of eliteness you get from correcting people and generally being liked; is it AG? I think I'd still choose the former every time too.
I've had that feeling for such a long time it is now just a natural feeling for me (especially when it comes to posters like little country).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts