What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Knight

First Grade
my literacy skills are fine i just don't put them on show in this forum.

Why then did you point out to me in the LOL@50uff$ III thread that I couldn't even spell insane correctly in my signature? When I clearly intended to use the word inane.

Surely you realise inane is a word right Goosie? I mean your literacy skills are without peer after all...

juro

Bench
no its not my second language. i couldn't give a shit ia i spell something wrong cause i am typing fast and not checking ect, what is this a test??? lol you lucky iam even typing full words.
So if you can't even be bothered to read the mess that you type, why should we?

goosie

Juniors
its not me wanting it to be, its simply you sounding like you want my cousins c**k.

Silent Knight

First Grade
ok yes well i didn't think you would have used inane lol my mistake

Fair enough. Just go have a yarn with my mate the HillBillyJizzer and he'll fill you in on what a pack of inane dribblers us LOL@50uff$ers really are.

He also has something in common with you. He's a non-LOL@50uff$ fan who feels compelled to defend the Rabbletohs. You two will hit it off.

The last couple of pages

2n853k1.jpg

709wdv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts