What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

goosie

Juniors
If you want to shorten you are, the correct way is you're not your. I can understand you supporting 50uff$, really I can. Even that is better than supporting Penriff.

stop knocking my spelling you nerd!! if you can't understand what i am saying then you have serious issues.

goosie

Juniors
no its not my second language. i couldn't give a shit ia i spell something wrong cause i am typing fast and not checking ect, what is this a test??? lol you lucky iam even typing full words.

Ozzy

First Grade
no its not my second language. i couldn't give a shit ia i spell something wrong cause i am typing fast and not checking ect, what is this a test??? lol you lucky iam even typing full words.
You're lucky people can even understand you. Even my trainees and apprentices have better literacy skills.

Ozzy

First Grade
Goosie you do realise that you are now in the top eight posters on this thread? You are now one of the major participants in LOL@50uff$. Well done!

Ozzy

First Grade
my literacy skills are fine i just don't put them on show in this forum.
Obviously not. It should come naturally without trying. Or should I type: obvusly knot! it shood cum naturaly wifout trying.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
my literacy skills are fine i just don't put them on show in this forum.

generally you'll find that literacy skills are an ingrained, or subconscious skill..

they are used frequently by your mind without you consciously having to activate them..

the only people who have to "put them on show" or make an effort are those who are still developing these skills - generally children, those learning a new language or the profoundly stupid..

i'm keen to know which one of those three buckets you fall into..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts