What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

First Grade
I think we should give thanks to posters like Goosie, Big Country, Bunniesman, The Dude and the other 50uff$ supporters who post in these threads. Without them supplying the material we wouldn't be on our 4th installment of LOL@50uff$. Thank you.

Silent Knight

First Grade
You seem pretty confident considering your team has made the finals like once in twenty years or something?

LOL@50uff$

Actually he's a Penriff supporter living in Brisbane who claims to be Dave Tonka Truck Taylor's cousin.

LOL@50uff$

goosie

Juniors
i just feel souths have been harshly picked on when they are clearly playing good footy .

Ulysseus

Bench
ah yes, the premier.. a discontinued rustbucket that was average at best in it's day...

Holden_Premier_%281976-1977_HX_series%29_01.jpg

good call.. i think we can all see souffs as this sort of car, driving amongst all of the other more modern and better performing vehicles..

happy to see you are learning ot have a lol@souffs there goosie..

They weren't actually a bad car providing you beffed the tranny, slotted in a nine inch diff and either gave the 308 a good work over or slotted in a chev engine from 350 to 454.

goosie

Juniors
i dont hate any club to be honest i watch any game and enjoy it pretty much. but yes my team i support is penrith panthers.

goosie

Juniors
They weren't actually a bad car providing you beffed the tranny, slotted in a nine inch diff and either gave the 308 a good work over or slotted in a chev engine from 350 to 454.

they wouldn't know that they are nerds lol

Ozzy

First Grade
lol your a roosters supporter it don't get any worse than that mate.
If you want to shorten you are, the correct way is you're not your. I can understand you supporting 50uff$, really I can. Even that is better than supporting Penriff.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Goosie does not represent me or any other panthers supporter I know.

I'm absolutely pumped for a huge LOL@50uffs tomorrow night

Yeah nothing against your club, I just find it mildly amusing to refer to you guys as Penriff. I was actually born there and cheered as loudly as anyone when Scott Sattler made THAT tackle in the 2003 NRL grand final :D

Anyway back on topic, LOL@50uff$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts