What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gypsy

Bench
You need to ask now?

I just need to be sure, so let's send it upstairs....

withcrowd_640.gif

Last edited:

Stagger Lee

Bench
I just need to be sure, so let's send it upstairs....

withcrowd_640.gif

I've been as sick as a dog this last few weeks, feeling down, so where does one go for a bit of cheer?

[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][FONT=&quot]@[/FONT][FONT=&quot]5[/FONT][FONT=&quot]0[/FONT][FONT=&quot]U[/FONT][FONT=&quot]f[/FONT][FONT=&quot]f[/FONT][FONT=&quot]$

Thanks everyone for making me feel better! :cool:
[/FONT]

NGR

Juniors
whoever runs this forum doesnt have much business sense. Why would you allow the continued ostracism of one clubs fans to take place pushing its supporters to other forums/websites when they have the most fans?

Silent Knight

First Grade
whoever runs this forum doesnt have much business sense. Why would you allow the continued ostracism of one clubs fans to take place pushing its supporters to other forums/websites when they have the most fans?

League Unlimited...

tumblr_krvwud5crN1qzjcpeo1_250.jpg

But what e-marketing and social network strategies do you have in mind that would prove effective in generating significant interest for LU's intended target market? We really need to increase our market share so we can initiate a hostile takeover of our main competitor, Big Poofy.

If you have some spare time, perhaps you could help me formulate a clearly defined mission statement and business plan that would help LU achieve it's strategic vision? Once that is done, I'll send it to DKOR for additional strategic planning and execution.

Do you believe we should also formulate a clearly defined code of ethics that discourages the pursuit of LOL@50uff$ activities and encourages the constructive input of esteemed Rabbitohs forumers like Bunniesman, Big Country, Newcastlerabbit and Galeforce?

Actually scratch Newcastlerabbit. He just posts links to Rabbitoh articles and doesn't really have an opinion :lol:

Nemesis

Bench
Although 80% of LU's membership is comprised of mindless fools like soiled nightie (aka silent knight), the members who regularly post here represent less than 1% of league fans, so no one gives a f**k.

Besides, I'm sure you'd agree that it IS mildly amusing watching these myopically misguided morons fumble along, tweezer-tugging their unemployed wedding tackle and regularly following each other in a lemming-like stampede off the nearest cliff. :lol:

some11

Referee

tEE3C.gif

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
although 80% of lu's membership is comprised of mindless fools like soiled nightie (aka silent knight), the members who regularly post here represent less than 1% of league fans, so no one gives a f**k.

Besides, i'm sure you'd agree that it is mildly amusing watching these myopically misguided morons fumble along, tweezer-tugging their unemployed wedding tackle and regularly following each other in a lemming-like stampede off the nearest cliff. :lol:

lol@50uff$

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

Business sense: the ability to correctly forecast the needs and wants of a population of consumers for goods and services in exchange for money! ;-)

I actually got a warning call from a nameless source - here is what he told me:

internet_serious_business_call.jpg

Oh dear! Maybe Rusty will release the internet police to come and throw me in the brier patch!

internetseriousbusiness02.jpg

And Nemiwinks! Welcome back!

Don't blow a ;;;;ing headgasket - perhaps a quick LOL@50uFF$ will cure all ills. Follow Gypsys' advice and send it upstairs for confirmation!

Just so you know - you are dead right! Without the LOL@50uFF$ phenomenon I would have nothing in life. To prove it, here's a picture of the average day in my life:

ronery1.jpg

Here's what my life would no doubt be like if I was either you, an alternate kind of rabbit, a bunny man or a hair from Newcastle:

Collages2-1.jpg

Look how happy I could be if I turned to the dark rabbit...

An added bonus is that it would be so easy to find a seat at historic Homebush!

Just kidding. In conclusion: LOL@50uFF$

Last edited:

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I am but a humble goat herder.
I have no fancy video animations or humorous photoshopping to offer you.
All I have is my simple offering of LOL@50uff$
I hope this is acceptable to you kind sirs.

LOL@50uff$

Jason Maher

Immortal
I am but a humble goat herder.
I have no fancy video animations or humorous photoshopping to offer you.
All I have is my simple offering of LOL@50uff$
I hope this is acceptable to you kind sirs.

LOL@50uff$

All that matters in the end is that you LOL@50uff$.

Good to see some souffs fans putting their head up for a good kicking. This thread always improves when a souffs fan decides to tackle it head on.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Whoever runs 50uff$ doesn't have much business sense. Allegedly the club with the most fans (LOL) - so why don't they turn up to games? Perhaps the owners should try putting a decent team on the park. Or perhaps the multitude of fans are fair weather supporters who simply like have a bunny sticker on their rear window.

Either way, LOL@50uff$

Glen

Bench
I reckon I've seen more Bunny stickers on car windows in the last week than the total combined attendances at souffs home games in 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts