What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

betcats

Referee
cold and wet day in sydney - got the BIG20 hoodie and sunnies on and man I'm getting the look from all the hot babes - theres gonna be some fast action shoom shumming happening at the establishment tonight - but dont worry, just as I'm about to send those hot babes into orbit we'll be sure to let out a great big lol@lol@southsposters :cool:

:lol::lol:

Sorry i had to laugh at that great post.

lol@50uffs

Silent Knight

First Grade
cold and wet day in sydney - got the BIG20 hoodie and sunnies on and man I'm getting the look from all the hot babes - theres gonna be some fast action shoom shumming happening at the establishment tonight - but dont worry, just as I'm about to send those hot babes into orbit we'll be sure to let out a great big lol@lol@southsposters :cool:

Looks like you've gone from the pavement back to the penthouse Big Shoomshumenry. At least what you've said here can be deciphered a bit more easily, even if it still is pure Souffs delusion no?

Welcome back, I think I speak for all my fellow LOL@50uff$ers when I say we missed the old you. Please continue to amuse us with your ridiculous establishment big 20 limited edition hoodie shoom shumming stories.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

I've got a work function on at Establishment tonight BC.

Let's catch up. I'll be there from 5.30 sharp. Can't wait to see the guy in the Big 20 hoodie hog all the skirt.

I'll get a photo for LU.

What time you getting in?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Lil country should wear the new rabbletoh away jersey. All the heifers will think he's Ronaldo wearing his Portugal shirt and he'll get even more action.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
come to think of it, i've never actually seen ronnie dobbs and big country in the same room at the same time..

Big country = ronnie dobbs' own version of tyler durden, no?

big country

Juniors
Where are you Big Country?

Ivy?

Hugos?

You aint here.

I'm at the Ivy Ronnie the place is pumping and I'm with a dozen of the hottest babes - feel free to come and say hi mate, feel free. Look for a huge black guy with a BIG20 hoodie and sunnies surrounded by babes wanting the shoom shum of their lives. Are you the bloke smiling across from us with the missing eyeball and front teeth?:cool:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
cool story bro.
Firstly, it wasn't a story, merely a whimsical statement. Secondly, I'm not your bro in any shape or form.

I await a similar 'cool story bro' reply or something equally cliche and unimpressive.

I've never been so insulted in my life, well except for the time I got mistaken for a rabbletohs fan.

Last edited:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
come to think of it, i've never actually seen ronnie dobbs and big country in the same room at the same time..

Big country = ronnie dobbs' own version of tyler durden, no?

So thats why I have a Big 20 hoodie?

Its all coming together. Oh well. Back to the babes.

Status
Not open for further replies.