What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoozer

Bench
16 posts and not one lol@50uff$.

can forgive the new guy but muz and green - you should know better.

lol@50uff$

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
16 posts and not one lol@50uff$.

can forgive the new guy but muz and green - you should know better.

lol@50uff$
Nah, there is a reason why there hasn't been one for 18 posts now..

in true souffs style, we're trying to see if we can go 40 posts between drinks.. That being said..

Lol@sou....

whoops.. Nearly got there.. False alarm.. (this post must be the equivalent of 1989..)

gypsy

Bench
Nah, there is a reason why there hasn't been one for 18 posts now..

in true souffs style, we're trying to see if we can go 40 posts between drinks.. That being said..

Lol@sou....

whoops.. Nearly got there.. False alarm.. (this post must be the equivalent of 1989..)

We'll also post 2 x blank posts later on, as a sign of respect for their 2 year omission from the NRL.

Ozzy

First Grade
cold and wet day in sydney - got the BIG20 hoodie and sunnies on and man I'm getting the look from all the hot babes - theres gonna be some fast action shoom shumming happening at the establishment tonight - but dont worry, just as I'm about to send those hot babes into orbit we'll be sure to let out a great big lol@lol@southsposters :cool:
That looks translates to: "Only a tool would wear sunnies on a cold wet day. From the looks of his hoodie hes a 50uff$ loser."

Ozzy

First Grade
Maybe reel off some more of your forum titles and achievements over the last few years?
Maybe release a best of?
Gypsy AG actually is one of the revered Redfern 4 and is a welcome member of LOL@50uff$. Please put your feet up and enjoy the thread. BTW there are three others if you need even more lols.

gypsy

Bench
Gypsy AG actually is one of the revered Redfern 4 and is a welcome member of LOL@50uff$. Please put your feet up and enjoy the thread. BTW there are three others if you need even more lols.

I'm glad to be here Ozzy. I've been reppin elsewhere, mainly in Ho-Hum over on the south side.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
gypsy.. i can't believe you thought AG, a raiders fan, was a souffs fan..

sorry gypsy, but....

souffsmom.png

gypsy

Bench
gypsy.. i can't believe you thought AG, a raiders fan, was a souffs fan..

sorry gypsy, but....

:lol: I'm aware he is a Raiders fan, we've duelled over on the Canberra pages of late.
I accept your punishment though Muzby, you've taught me a lot.

Ozzy

First Grade
:lol: I'm aware he is a Raiders fan, we've duelled over on the Canberra pages of late.
Good to hear that Gypsy. On this thread we put our differences aside and join in for a communal LOL@50uff$. :cool:

Silent Knight

First Grade

Very fortunate you are. Grand Master of the LOL@50uff$ Council Dr Muzzlemouth is. Astounding knowledge of the Rabbletohs he has.

Learn from him you will. LOL@50uff$ you shall.

gypsy

Bench
Very fortunate you are. Grand Master of the LOL@50uff$ Council Dr Muzzlemouth is. Astounding knowledge of the Rabbletohs he has.

Learn from him you will. LOL@50uff$ you shall.

LOL@50uff$ I have, for a long time. Check out Posts 2702 and 2703 in this thread to see a sample of my work. Looking forward to working with you guys.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Alright gypsy and AG: you guys go kiss and make up, so we can all one big harmonious LOL@50uff$.

Muzby: I think we're now into the modern era where souffs supporters have deluded dreams of winning the comp every year.

gypsy

Bench
Alright gypsy and AG: you guys go kiss and make up, so we can all one big harmonious LOL@50uff$.

Muzby: I think we're now into the modern era where souffs supporters have deluded dreams of winning the comp every year.

I'm all for the LOL@50uff$ cause.

One question for the regulars on here, where did the "We got this!" part of things come from?

gypsy

Bench
pretty much all from bunniesman and his classic comments here:

http:/forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=394736&page=2

LOL@bunniesman

No dude other than myself has ever seen my penis. I don't swing that way, the expierience of being with BunniesMan is an expierience that only the fairer sex can have.
Not that I usually spend time looking at topless men but I did study Inglis without his jersey on last night and there really was no excess fat on him whatsoever. The love handles, the gut, the chest, all very slim and toned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts