What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Shines

First Grade
I haven't been this confident since the Bulldogs upset Manly last year. Here come the Bunnies.

WE GOT THIS

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
qm.gif
qm.gif
352bz9.jpg

;-)

LOL@50uFF$

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Only one or two of you have actually stated who you think will win. Scared of a little backlash? I'm not sure how many of you are actually confident you'll get to lol@souffs after tonight's game..

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Backlash?! Oh mercy, please don't throw me in the brier patch!

Really, I do think the Knights will win - but that's irrelevant.

Either way, in the end I'll have a LOL@50uFF$

Last edited:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I found this quote on some ordinary guy's twitter account:

"Pancakes is trending, mmm,pancakes...i wish i knew how to cook, i need a girlfriend"

I'm starting to think bunniesgayman is not telling us the truth. Could he be lying about souths as well? Have they really got this?

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Only one or two of you have actually stated who you think will win. Scared of a little backlash? I'm not sure how many of you are actually confident you'll get to lol@souffs after tonight's game..

i've tipped the knights in the three tipping comps in which i participate..

i'm quite happy to stand behind my tips..

and if i get a tip wrong, well sue me.. it happens.. hell, i've only ever tipped a perfect round once this year..

and of course, if souffs happen to make the eight, i'll just carry forward my laughter until next weekend when the storm provide a bigger thrashing than manly provided the bunnies in their last finals appearance..

souffs.... 24 years and no finals wins..

Silent Knight

First Grade
While I was having a nice bowl of Weetbix this morning I received a call from a LOL@50uff$ mate of mine. He just rang to tell me the Knights are going down tonight.

Naturally I just chose to have a LOL@50uff$

Oh and Knights to win by that magic 50 number. Stick that up ya SSP!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
There's a reason why you're the King...

It could well be all downhill from here!

nah... LOL@50uFF$ will never end!

Sean18

Juniors
I found this quote on some ordinary guy's twitter account:

"Pancakes is trending, mmm,pancakes...i wish i knew how to cook, i need a boyfriend"

I'm starting to think bunniesgayman is not telling us the truth. Could he be lying about souths as well? Have they really got this?

Fixed. LOL@50uff$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts