What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

perverse

Referee
incep.png
:lol:

nice.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
actually i think this would make a more suitable head masking for bunnieman:

paper-bag-head-on-fire.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
so you guys gonna watch the two games tonight??? lol

i'll catch the tail end of the first match, to either laugh this week, or prepare my stomach muscles for a larger laugh next week..

and of course will be watching the mighty dragons beat your pathetic rabble..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I would have guessed it would be this as a more suitable mask:

frank.jpg

actaully i'd see that one as more suitable for sarasassypants..

given that mask is from the donnie darko movie, which focusses upon the theory and possibility of time travel, sassypants could put that mask on and travel back a few years so that she could see the bunnies win two titles in the last 40 years...

goosie

Juniors
i'll catch the tail end of the first match, to either laugh this week, or prepare my stomach muscles for a larger laugh next week..

and of course will be watching the mighty dragons beat your pathetic rabble..

lol seem very confident about the dragqweens . even with jennings,earl,tahu,gordon ect penrith will give the goons a run for thier money.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
lol seem very confident about the dragqweens . even with jennings,earl,tahu,gordon ect penrith will give the goons a run for thier money.

so the real question is..

who will finish 1st? penrith or souths?

actually i think this would make a more suitable head masking for bunnieman:

paper-bag-head-on-fire.jpg

Haha didn't think of that.

You know the strange thing though, I work as a consultant for a modelling agency and when I saw a photo that Prince posted a few months back I was going to send him a PM to see if he was interested in some part-time work*

Though when I'd seen the real "ordinary guy"....

1zyd3zb.jpg

* - if Bunniesman can get away with it.....

the dude

Juniors
While I was having a nice bowl of Weetbix this morning I received a call from a LOL@50uff$ mate of mine. He just rang to tell me the Knights are going down tonight.

Naturally I just chose to have a LOL@50uff$

Oh and Knights to win by that magic 50 number. Stick that up ya SSP!

you're gonna cop it tonight.

GO THE BUNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIEESSS

Fingerbang

Bench
I thought Gordon was out for the year?

And what the hell is ect? That is twice I have seen you say that in here today. Is it the abbreviation for ectetera? Coz it sure isn't the abbreviation for etcetera.

lol@souffs

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Have you ever considered a career as a traffic cone?
you're gonna cop it tonight.

GO THE BUNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIEESSS
Slurring your words already? Souths Silly Saturday and John Lang Punching doesn't begin until tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts