What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Tim

First Grade
SSP, regardless of who wins the game tonight, we will still lol@50uff$.

lol@50uff$ is an institution. It isnt just about the 2011 season, though it has provided many lols.

I am confident the Knights can win, but football is unpredictable. We have a lot going for us in this game, just depends if we want to do the hardwork.

Regardless, come full time tonight, I will still lol@50uff$.

lol@50uff$

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
1zyd3zb.jpg

]
The future Mrs Bunniesman.

soc123_au

Staff member
Cant wait for tonight, only problem is after having a hearty lol@souffs I will have to endure the torment of the Dragons putting my team to the sword.

Goosie please lay off the cans, you are making your fellow Panthers supporters appear to be f**kwits by association.

soc123_au

Staff member
The future Mrs Bunniesman.

If there is any truth to the musings of Goosie, Bunniesman may end up the future Mrs Coaltrain. If everything is in proportion he wont be able to sit down after the honeymoon. He has been quiet for a few days, I think he may be on a trip to Redfern to put in the hard yards.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Billy.jpg

This thread reminds me of Billy Idol's failed attempt at pre-match entertainment at the 2003 grand final
I love my LOL@50uff$!
Just waiting for some LOL@50uff$!

SaraSassypants

Juniors
actaully i'd see that one as more suitable for sarasassypants..

given that mask is from the donnie darko movie, which focusses upon the theory and possibility of time travel, sassypants could put that mask on and travel back a few years so that she could see the bunnies win two titles in the last 40 years...

Woohooooo!
I actually love that movie

Silent Knight

First Grade
HA! This coming from a guy who's team is 8 hours away from planning their mad monday.

HA! This coming from a guy whose team has planned Mad Mondays at the end of the regular season 19 times over the past 20 years. And as for that one exception, you planned it a week later :lol:

When it comes to Mad Monday...

a4feb763-af09-4190-b909-17b860996014.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
guys...

i think i've had a change of heart..

we shouldn't be so hard on souffs & their fans..

they have been around for a lot longer than most of the other clubs and it's just not nice to pick on the opposition..

given that we are close to 10,000 lol@souffs posts, it makes me think that we have offended quite a few souffs fans..

these guys suffer year in, year out and don't receive anything in return..

and i think we owe it to them as human beings to make the first move and apologise..

so i'll start..

to all souffs fans, if i have offended you in any way, shape or form with my lol@souffs posts, please accept this gift as a token of my apology..

rib9pop.jpg

the dude

Juniors
Knights mad monday will be off the hook - Johnsy & Houston are gonna make sure they show the boys a good time. i think wicks will make an appearance too. O'Davis & Mad Dog will be pumping

Status
Not open for further replies.